Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 04:58 PM   #17
Rookie

Vmascarello's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show Update V. 1.03

I see alot of people post that the game is "unplayable" for some pretty minor reasons such as autobaserunning and a few career stats being wrong.

I just wonder if the people that say its unplayable could actually be satisfied with any sports game release.

The game has its flaws and bugs for sure. But it is far from unplayable. Its breaking every record for "The Show" as far as the amount of people playing and increased popularity. So, for anyone not sure whether to buy it or not, dont believe for a second that its actually unplayable.
Old 04-16-2016, 04:59 PM   #18
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Quote:
Originally Posted by AncientDiety
Really disappointing SCEA do not put patch notes on PS4 like a lot of games do when you select options on the game and PS4 and select update history, it is why it is there. Communication is key guys. What was fixed? Was the transfer bug fixed?

Edit: Just online fixes? ugh.
jb posted the patch list above. As for not putting it in the console's patch notes section...I agree.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:02 PM   #19
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisoxfan14
Thanks for not fixing auto baserunning.

Game still unplayable.
Game unplayable because a feature that is not necessary to use is not "working"? Not following you there and it works just fine for me, sometimes I have to over rider because I disagree with the programmed logic but again not sure that justifies unplayable...
Old 04-16-2016, 05:05 PM   #20
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmascarello
I see alot of people post that the game is "unplayable" for some pretty minor reasons such as autobaserunning and a few career stats being wrong.

I just wonder if the people that say its unplayable could actually be satisfied with any sports game release.

The game has its flaws and bugs for sure. But it is far from unplayable. Its breaking every record for "The Show" as far as the amount of people playing and increased popularity. So, for anyone not sure whether to buy it or not, dont believe for a second that its actually unplayable.
Losing runs and getting unnecessary outs on the bases is minor? lol
The game is broken. period.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:07 PM   #21
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBixbe
You could always try assisted/manual baserunning.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #22
Rookie

Vmascarello's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillBixbe
Your entitled to your opinion obviously. But if you dont like the logic with autobaserunning, why dont you just run the bases manually? Its not that diffcult.

I just dont get how that would deem the game "broken". But to each his own, I guess.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:09 PM   #23
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chisoxfan14
Thanks for not fixing auto baserunning.

Game still unplayable.
I agree 100%. It's like buying a new car and one wheel keeps falling off. I'm sure some here would say no big deal just walk or take the bus.
Old 04-16-2016, 05:10 PM   #24
Rookie

Might want to go look at the baserunning post, or the bugs list. I'm not out on an island, there are many people like me.

So, I have played this game the same way since 2008, with auto baserunning on because I have a problem controlling baserunners manually. It gives me the gameplay experience I want as far as realism since I don't inadvertently run into outs etc.

Auto baserunning is completely broken. Sometimes they run, sometimes they don't, Ramone knows the issue. This is a massive GAMEPLAY issue.

Yet I am called out the saying the game is unplayable for me because more people want to complain about some minor graphical glitch or their card packs. Yeah because THOSE make the game unplayable.

It's a broken feature for no reason that has always worked before, and yes I am going to complain when a patch comes out and it's still not fixed. I haven't played the game in over a week.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »