Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-16-2016, 08:35 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmascarello
Your entitled to your opinion obviously. But if you dont like the logic with autobaserunning, why dont you just run the bases manually? Its not that diffcult.

I just dont get how that would deem the game "broken". But to each his own, I guess.
"It's not that difficult" It's really not though lol.
I also didn't see what was so hard about fielding in RTTS in the previous versions (14, 15 at least). They changed it, I don't know why but I wish they'd put it back. And I was hoping that they'd cover it in this patch or at all this year. They fixed the ball trail issue but I hope they fix the other things like the RTTS Fielding camera and the red ball halo lol. A man can dream though right? 😆
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 08:36 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.03 Available Now, Here Are The Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Thank you sir, found it.

Unfortunately the game now seems to ignore this setting as I already had it disabled. I tried turning it on and off, restarting the game, nothing works.
That sucks. Then it's a bug, either with the game or the console firmware (my money's on firmware).

Have you checked in other games?
Old 04-16-2016, 08:49 PM   #67
Pro

OVR: 5
hopefully they will eventually fix online vs team stats. you still can't see how you did with each team. and the box scores need to be fixed when a game is not finished for any reason.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:07 PM   #68
Hall Of Fame

bcruise's Arena

OVR: 48

Okay....there's more to this Blocked scenes thing than meets the eye. The first time I tried to check in the Show, it did give me the blocked notification even while un-checked. Then I went to fire up Tales of Zestiria, which is notable for blocking just about all video/screenshot content, and the option worked fine to turn it off. At that point I was convinced it was The Show, but then when I went back to the baseball game with the option disabled, I didn't get the message again. So, I don't know what just happened, but you might try going into another game that you know blocks content, enable the option and let it show the notification, un-check it again and go back into The Show.

That's a strange one. Has to be a firmware bug.

Last edited by bcruise; 04-16-2016 at 09:10 PM.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:23 PM   #69
Banned

Steven78's Arena

Online ranked, connected first time. Entire game ran flawless thru multiple pauses/substitutions.

Game was added to my record as soon as I got back to the main menu.

Thank you SDS!
Old 04-16-2016, 09:27 PM   #70
Banned

CanOfCornCobb's Arena

People need to chill. They fixed everything at the menu level that caused the game to crash. Theres nothing worse than having a game crash at different times trying to accomplish features the game has advertised. How many times has the game crashed when an auto baserunner makes a dumb mistake? I thought so..... I bet we get yet another patch within the next 3-4 weeks to address all the gameplay bugs, but until then stop posting with exaggeration that X is ruining the game because its not. Ive played sooo many games against the CPU so far that literally nothing gameplay wise has affected me to the point that I saw the game as being unplayable. Whether it be hits off the pitcher, bad cpu baserunning (because they make 1 bad decision) and my favorite... the 3rd out fly ball catch. Rant barely over.
Old 04-16-2016, 09:29 PM   #71
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Can I buy a car in this thread?
Yes. I have just the thing for you: A slightly used, pre-owned model Show 15. A little old lady in Pasadena was the previous owner, & she only used it on Sundays, and never more than 2 hours on a given Sunday. Has a great engine & won't overheat either.
So what's it gonna take to put you in this baby?
But srsly, what's the record for patches in the first month of a games release? I think Show 16 may be in contention to break that record.
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2016, 09:36 PM   #72
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
Can I buy a car in this thread?
If you're buying a new car, best idea is to wait a few months after the model year has been introduced.. Ya know, so you can be sure you aren't buying a lemon or a death trap. Never a good idea to pre-order a car.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »