Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-03-2016, 04:34 AM   #81
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available Now For PlayStation 4, Patch Notes Included

We are here to witness the extinction of two species, guards shorter than 6 ft and cheesers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 04:38 AM   #82
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
BUT I am anxious to see boosting being gone. It's going to expose a lot of people that thought they were good because they just boost everywhere lol.
Boosting is not going to be taken out, anything that costs VCs stays lol
Old 05-03-2016, 04:39 AM   #83
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by c333
Boosting is not going to be taken out, anything that costs VCs stays lol

I am not talking about attribute boosting. I am talking about boosting out of size ups.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Old 05-03-2016, 05:00 AM   #84
Fear is the Unknown

jeebs9's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
It really doesn't work well though, I've played too many games against people who hold sprint all game with Harden, Westbrook, KD, Wall and LeBron and never see any kind of performance hit even though they never take them out the game.

I've seen this so much lately. And this was early in the game. Once you get a players here. They need rest. I've seen Harden, Jordan and James just keep missing layups and open 3 they'd normal hit. It's especially hard to recover between quarters after getting it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 05-03-2016, 05:15 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuC
It really doesn't work well though, I've played too many games against people who hold sprint all game with Harden, Westbrook, KD, Wall and LeBron and never see any kind of performance hit even though they never take them out the game.
great patch, total opposite of last year. Good job 2k
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-03-2016, 05:48 AM   #86
Banned

First of all IT WAS PART OF THE GAME " 7 months ".. I played over 4000 park games and only rookies or noobs made not the speed boosting in 2vs2. It wasn't cheese bec almost all people used it and if you know how to play D you know how to guard speed boosting. I'm legend 3 and I CLAMP these guys!!!

Now to 2k... I'M DONE WITH YOUR GAME! You guys change gamespeed, you guys change the shoothing, you guys changed park with the 3 sec and now you guys removed the speed boost which was 7 months part of the game. If you create a game think before if you want that or not but do not remove things after that long time which is a big gameplay part!

Bann me or what ever ... 2k17 ??? HELL NO!
Old 05-03-2016, 05:57 AM   #87
Pro

Vroman's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k gamer all day
First of all IT WAS PART OF THE GAME " 7 months ".. I played over 4000 park games and only rookies or noobs made not the speed boosting in 2vs2. It wasn't cheese bec almost all people used it and if you know how to play D you know how to guard speed boosting. I'm legend 3 and I CLAMP these guys!!!

Now to 2k... I'M DONE WITH YOUR GAME! You guys change gamespeed, you guys change the shoothing, you guys changed park with the 3 sec and now you guys removed the speed boost which was 7 months part of the game. If you create a game think before if you want that or not but do not remove things after that long time which is a big gameplay part!

Bann me or what ever ... 2k17 ??? HELL NO!
You will not be missed with such attitude . And yes speed boosting was a cheap exploit that made point guards way superior to any other position in park. Don't you think its a bit lame to build your whole game experience around single move ?

Last edited by Vroman; 05-03-2016 at 06:06 AM.
Old 05-03-2016, 06:11 AM   #88
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
You will not be missed with such attitude . And yes speed boosting was a cheap exploit that made point guards way superior to any other position in park. Don't you think its a bit lame to build your whole game experience around single move ?
Bro they can remove things for 2k17 what ever but not remove things after 7 months.. That's not ok

If they would had remove it close after the release... than ok but not more now!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »