Home

NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available For PC, PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Included within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-05-2016, 11:29 PM   #281
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available Now For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Lol conversation shifts every time something is addressed directly though....but I see its kind of a mind made up beforehand type deal though so I'll fall back...(none of those were 2 man's btw)

Patch is our almost everywhere now so everyone will get to judge firsthand anyway

I hate the non direct posts. When was the convo shifted? That has nothing to do w/ what I was talking about since the beginning. Getting past big men? Stop it and I also addressed it in my post so I don't get how it's shifted lol.

Also I didn't watch your video. It's irrelevant because my point isn't about getting past big men. Usually the animation I'm talking about is when you drive into them and you get the animation that makes you go past them. Again the issue isn't about getting past big men for me, it's about a animation taken completely out. So why are you talking about mind made up or anything lol? It's not like it's an opinion. Is the animation gone or not? Yes it is. Which is fact. So anything else you're talking about is irrelevant to me.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 11:40 PM   #282
Rookie

Sleepy59's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available Now For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Include

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeebs9
https://youtu.be/EkxwISdeuuQ

The last of the speed boost

More

https://youtu.be/MzsEaJJX6sU

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
I love this, so glad it's gone lol
Old 05-05-2016, 11:43 PM   #283
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

OVR: 38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrocc23
I hate the non direct posts. When was the convo shifted? That has nothing to do w/ what I was talking about since the beginning. Getting past big men? Stop it and I also addressed it in my post so I don't get how it's shifted lol.

Also I didn't watch your video. It's irrelevant because my point isn't about getting past big men. Usually the animation I'm talking about is when you drive into them and you get the animation that makes you go past them. Again the issue isn't about getting past big men for me, it's about a animation taken completely out. So why are you talking about mind made up or anything lol? It's not like it's an opinion. Is the animation gone or not? Yes it is. Which is fact. So anything else you're talking about is irrelevant to me.
Thought it was obvious I was talking to you, if I don't quote you it's because it's a hassle depending on the browser I'm on. It's just the internet. But I went web view and made sure I did to be more 'direct' lol

Like I said, I peep game.....thread should more about impressions good or bad from people who have played, not assumptions from notes, videos etc anyway..so there's nothing to really continue on about from here. I'll keep it moving, all good.

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 05-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:49 PM   #284
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

Quote:

More

Man good riddance.

Can't believe some want that in the game.

I mean you know it's bad when the general community is glad it's gone....not just the 'sim guys'

Last edited by The 24th Letter; 05-05-2016 at 11:52 PM.
Old 05-05-2016, 11:53 PM   #285
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:

More

Wang stabed me in the back. Lol the guy's funny at least.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2016, 11:54 PM   #286
MVP

Jrocc23's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NBA 2K16 Patch #6 Available Now For PlayStation 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Inc

Quote:
Thought it was obvious I was talking to you, if I don't quote you it's because it's a hassle depending on the browser I'm on. It's just the internet. But I went web view and made sure I did to be more 'direct' lol

Like I said, I peep game.....thread should more about impressions good or bad from people who have played, not assumptions from notes, videos etc anyway..so there's nothing to really continue on about from here. I'll keep it moving.

What you "peep"? I have played what are you talking about? Actually playing now lol. You posted a video in the beginning of driving to the rim. Okay? We're talking about a specific animation. Then you basically say you can't change minds. What are you proving? If you can't show off that specific animation you're not proving anything. I mean I never got what you were getting at. Yes the game is still cool and you can still get by people but some people are mad they can't speed boost left and right and some like myself is mad you can't explode off the ball anymore and think 2K could've combat speed boosting another way.

Then you post a video of getting by a big. Okay? Even though it's not my point. I just recorded some videos showing where Valanciunas sticking w/ Russ multiple times. I mean it happens sometimes and sometimes it dont.

NBA 2K11
XtremeXplicit Crew
Ranked

Check us out: http://www.youtube.com/jroccdagameboy

Last edited by Jrocc23; 05-06-2016 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-06-2016, 12:02 AM   #287
ERA

The 24th Letter's Arena

....moving on.
Quote:
Omg that video.... Omg that had me on the floor!!!!!! Hahaha!!

I didn't even watch this at first, I assumed someone actually found another tactic. Some of these videos guys have dropped since the patch are hilarious
Old 05-06-2016, 12:17 AM   #288
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1
n 4 & Xbox One, Patch Notes Include

Quote:
That video is what has been being said here the entire time, just less slang. They didn't remove the ability to dribble man, lol

I wanted to test that HOF blow by theory though, I'm not a fan of the HOF setting myself but maybe that's where I was missing the point.

Put Stevan Adam's on IT and blew by him 3 straight times w/o any dribble moves. Difficulty is shown at the beginning. Raw footage.

....that video tho.

It's funny, because when they tweak something to affect my game, I just learn a new way to use it or do what I'm trying to do.

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »