Home

Where Will KD End Up in 2017?

This is a discussion on Where Will KD End Up in 2017? within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2016, 04:23 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Where Will KD End Up in 2017?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
he's staying in OKC for at least 1 more year
OKC, in free agency, will pick up Rondo, Jamal Crawford, and either Matt Barnes or Marvin Williams... and possibly sign another PF.
they are a pg and a sharpshooter away.
We will never sign Matt Barnes to much friction. I would love the addition of Crawford
Old 06-01-2016, 05:44 PM   #18
Fino Alla Fine

KingTocco's Arena

I think everyone saying he will leave is overreacting, I think he will stay in OKC at least one more year and then re-enter FA after next season.

The only place he could go that would have more talent and pieces then OKC is GS, and I don't see him going there.

OKC had GS beat this series they just blew it twice, the role players around Russ and KD actually all played really well in game 6 and 7...IMO it was KD and Russ that "choked" so if they can get better and learn to play less selfishly at key times, they have everything they need to win a Title already.

Lakers
Juventus

PSN: KingTocco
Old 06-01-2016, 07:40 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingTocco
I think everyone saying he will leave is overreacting, I think he will stay in OKC at least one more year and then re-enter FA after next season.

The only place he could go that would have more talent and pieces then OKC is GS, and I don't see him going there.

OKC had GS beat this series they just blew it twice, the role players around Russ and KD actually all played really well in game 6 and 7...IMO it was KD and Russ that "choked" so if they can get better and learn to play less selfishly at key times, they have everything they need to win a Title already.
yeah they need that reliable pg you can put in a game during the 4th quarter and slide Westbrook to the 2. too many mistakes in key situations, a more traditional pg helps that situation.
I just heard them floating Mike Conley's name as an addition to the Thunder. that's a nice fit, but that's only if Westbrook is willing to have the ball in his hands less as the pg. and Conley is still a more than capable starter in the NBA. so that might not work.
and someone like Marvin Williams is that sf/pf player that could defend a Draymond cause he has the weight to deal with Draymonds aggressive style.
Old 06-01-2016, 09:22 PM   #20
MVP

nuckles2k2's Arena

OVR: 13

I had to..

I don't even necessarily want that to happen (I know it won't, so no need for any noise).

But I had to..
Old 06-01-2016, 11:40 PM   #21
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

I think it only makes sense for him to stay with the Thunder short term to get that extra 40mil if he indeed wants to sign short term for the extra money. No team is likely to give him a better chance to win next year then the Thunder, Warriors, and Spurs, though the Thunder were better then the Spurs this year as they beat them in the playoffs. I would love Durant to sign a short deal with the Warriors for a year and then go elsewhere just because of how awesome that big 3 of Curry, Thompson, and Durant could be. I mean wouldn't that be fun to watch? My favorite NBA team is the Hornets so of course I hope he goes their more then I hope he goes anywhere else but theirs probaly a way better chance of the Atlanta Braves winning the World Series this year then Durant going to the Hornets. Or a better chance of them winning the World Series then any big star going to the hornets in free agency anytime soon.

Last edited by Rocket32; 06-01-2016 at 11:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-03-2016, 01:55 PM   #22
Pro

CookNBA03's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by tril
he's staying in OKC for at least 1 more year
OKC, in free agency, will pick up Rondo, Jamal Crawford, and either Matt Barnes or Marvin Williams... and possibly sign another PF.
they are a pg and a sharpshooter away.
OKC doesn't have money for either Rondo or Marvin Williams.
Old 06-04-2016, 11:54 AM   #23
Rookie

dtlm6's Arena

OVR: 1
OKC one more year then he and Westbrook both go to the Lakers.
Old 06-05-2016, 10:25 AM   #24
Rookie

This would never happen, but just a hypothetical for 76ers fan.

The sixers are set to have Dario saric come from overseas this year and have embiid finally make his debut.

They also are in talks to acquire Jeff Teague for Nerlens Noel.

I say they trade okafor also for future picks, sign horford and use Jeff Teague to lure him. Trade down to #3 for jae crowder and Jared sullinger and than draft Jamal Murray. With this team sign Durant.

The starting lineup would look like:

G Teague
G Murray
F Durant
F Saric
C Horford

The bench would be one of the most potent in the NBA with:
Canaan, Covington, Crowder, Sullinger, embiid, etc.

This would be a dream for a sixers fan. The lineup is not good enough to win a ring right away but definitely in position to contend in the eastern conference. The possible superstardom of Murray and Saric with an outside shot with embiid, along with future picks coming from okafor could create a dream situation in Philly.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »