Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-02-2016, 03:38 PM   #41
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here

A vet like Tavares finally getting some love is great. Although he isn't popular and has many losses, you'd be hard pressed to find a boring fight of his.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 03:45 PM   #42
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.07 & Content Update #4 Available Now - Details Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
if you play slow and laid back not putting pressure and just let the fight come to you, then sure the AI is better, but when you wanna put pressure and just come out guns blazing, then the AI will drain all of there stamina and throw strikes and kicks with no stamina at all, which then from there they get rocked and go into matrix like defense and it's rinse and repeat over and over.

Now the decent thing is the AI is better on the ground and clinch, but stand up is so far behind and boring it's not fun at all, nothing like watching fighters drain all there stamina over me doing pressure fighting the minute a fight starts.

just my thoughts...
A couple of thoughts:

- Can you upload a video of you pressure fighting? One thing that Skynet said months ago that the AI doesnt do well against pressure fighting and definitely not against spamming.

- I think the stamina issues now are related to aggression and the AI's mindset when it comes to pressure fighting. On Pro, the Ai's aggression is much higher than other levels no matter who you use. From experience, if you pressure the AI on Pro, its not gonna run or get defensive.....its going to
fire back. On Normal and Hard, the AI will attempt to get defensive more often than on pro if you pressure it.

- That leads to the other problem, striking power. The AI doesnt have enough power to force someone who chooses to pressure it to back off. So people can swarm the AI and win most of the time.

- Watching that video, I'm encouraged that the AI blocks alot more on pro. What's perfect for me is the speed/aggression on Hard with the blocking on Pro.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:54 PM   #43
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

watching ppl still deny takedowns with no stamina and clinch att. with no stamina is a JOKE!!!!

Last edited by Bigg Cee; 06-02-2016 at 04:05 PM.
Old 06-02-2016, 03:57 PM   #44
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Also to anyone playing online ranked, does it feel like your fighter is still stuck in mud when moving? Im feeling a lot of latency when pushing buttons or trying to grapple and having the meter fill up when I push the stick.
Old 06-02-2016, 04:01 PM   #45
Pro

I would recommend hard resetting your console and modem after this patch if you haven't already.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2016, 04:06 PM   #46
MVP

SwedishTouch76's Arena

So how's the AI?
Old 06-02-2016, 04:08 PM   #47
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedishTouch76
So how's the AI?
The same as before maybe a lil better but not by much.

You have to play as a laid back counter striker if you want to have fun with the AI on pro, which then means all pressure fighters are worthless since the AI crumbles with any sort of pressure and you don't even have to spam. They just drain everything and then throw bombs on empty gas tank. BORING!!!
Old 06-02-2016, 04:10 PM   #48
MVP

Boiler569's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
watching ppl still deny takedowns with no stamina and clinch att. with no stamina is a JOKE!!!!
yea; this is such an easy fix; no idea why EA hasn't made the move to change this...if attacker has 90%+ stamina and other has <10% Stamina ---- should literally be a 0 frame denial window. Just write that into the code!!!
FNR4 Gamestop Vegas Tournament Qualifier
Ranked #1 (EA MMA)

UFC 3 LEC: 2x Diamond; 6x Plat.
@Boiler569 on Twitter & Twitch

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »