Home

They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2016, 07:51 PM   #65
MVP

Godgers12's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mo

Also, nothing about injuries.

If walls could talk to spill the lies, we'd see the world through devils eyes
-M. Shadows
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #66
Rookie

Re: They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mo

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
I frigging give up.Even the title of this thread . Somehow i knew this would be disappointing. Prob why they waited so long to let us know about it.Thanks for nothing EA.

Ticker- its cool , but honestly , to me its one of those things that we dont NEED right now,its a cool extra, but WTF, still no damn draft board.But a ticker.....which really doesnt benefit us much.

Full player editing- i guess this is their way to "fix" regression issues.Just give me , as a commish of an online league even more f'in work to do, as i dont have enough to deal with already with all the holes in madden.Thanks EA.

Practice Squad- Ok alot of people wanted it, ill scratch that in as ok, eventhough i could care less about it.Why you say? Because you only get to progress 3 players per week. I dont even get to progress my teams current back ups enough to do much good , let alone worry about trying to improve someone i just didnt want to cut , so he barley made my dang practice squad. I wont ever have enough time or points or whatever to spend on improving 3rd-4th stringers.

Dynamic Development Trait- Dont sound all that dif than before, other than star dev guys last longer in league.... Whooptie Flip.Same bullcrap, just a new spicy name.Very minor addition if you can even call it that

Regression Feedback- WTF is this? I already knew when my guys regressed. The issue is we wanted regression to be fixed and more realistic.... but hey just put that on us since you can't do it yourself correctly EA.

Player Card Improvement- wow, color me not impressed by this one.

And this year it was a focus huh? really? well i have no hope left for franchise now. Bland and vanilla additions. Thanks ea.This is so dang disappointing right now.

Big Moments---- not interested

Key moments- I only play in online league... wont ever touch this.

#LETDOWNCITY #WHYAMISURPRISED

Im with you. We may be the minority though. Having seen some of EA devs reaching out and communicating with online leagues, I have to say I am shocked there isn't a lot more. Especially geared towards online leagues.

No draft board still. Major let down.

No exhibition games announced yet. How hard can it be to add that?

No extra tools for Commishes to undo games/roster dumps.

No draft/scouting tweaks that we know of yet.

If these wouldve been addressed, I wouldve been ecstatic.
Old 06-12-2016, 07:53 PM   #67
MVP

michaelhawj's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
I frigging give up.Even the title of this thread . Somehow i knew this would be disappointing. Prob why they waited so long to let us know about it.Thanks for nothing EA.

Ticker- its cool , but honestly , to me its one of those things that we dont NEED right now,its a cool extra, but WTF, still no damn draft board.But a ticker.....which really doesnt benefit us much.

Full player editing- i guess this is their way to "fix" regression issues.Just give me , as a commish of an online league even more f'in work to do, as i dont have enough to deal with already with all the holes in madden.Thanks EA.

Practice Squad- Ok alot of people wanted it, ill scratch that in as ok, eventhough i could care less about it.Why you say? Because you only get to progress 3 players per week. I dont even get to progress my teams current back ups enough to do much good , let alone worry about trying to improve someone i just didnt want to cut , so he barley made my dang practice squad. I wont ever have enough time or points or whatever to spend on improving 3rd-4th stringers.

Dynamic Development Trait- Dont sound all that dif than before, other than star dev guys last longer in league.... Whooptie Flip.Same bullcrap, just a new spicy name.Very minor addition if you can even call it that

Regression Feedback- WTF is this? I already knew when my guys regressed. The issue is we wanted regression to be fixed and more realistic.... but hey just put that on us since you can't do it yourself correctly EA.

Player Card Improvement- wow, color me not impressed by this one.

And this year it was a focus huh? really? well i have no hope left for franchise now. Bland and vanilla additions. Thanks ea.This is so dang disappointing right now.

Big Moments---- not interested

Key moments- I only play in online league... wont ever touch this.

#LETDOWNCITY #WHYAMISURPRISED
SMH, you hate almost everything about cfm.. SMH !!!!!!
Old 06-12-2016, 07:56 PM   #68
Rookie

NeuroDuck's Arena

The negative Nellies are strong in this thread. I'd couldn't be happier with Madden right now. Then again, I really enjoy the current madden.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:16 PM   #69
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14

Some really good info here. The new commentary team/presentation upgrades and these franchise mode improvements have me intrigued. Have to see more gameplay though because what I've seen so far has done little to inspire a purchase.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:26 PM   #70
MVP

Rocket32's Arena

Really hyped now! I really love the addition of full editing, and practice squad. Not sure why people are disappointed by this. If this is any indication, then the future looks bright for Franchise mode. I'm ready for August 23rd now. Hopefully theirs more franchise news to come.
Old 06-12-2016, 08:27 PM   #71
All Star

poster's Arena

OVR: 23

The Bears promoted a practice squad QB last year (David Fales) and cut Jimmy Clausen because Baltimore wanted Fales. Baltimore ended up signing Clausen. Not sure what takes place to alert teams, but the Bears knew of the interest.

Not sure how to incorporate that into Madden, but perhaps moving forward they can tie in some type of news story or internal message from the agent saying there is interest. Good start though by adding the practice squad into the game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2016, 08:29 PM   #72
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
Also, nothing about injuries.
There is something about injuries in the Big Decision feature.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »