Home

They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mode within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-13-2016, 07:35 AM   #161
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mo

Ticker is huge for me. That's awesome that it's in!! Sunday's and Monday's always felt the same. What the ticker will do is establish a passage of time, which has been needed for a long time.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2016, 07:36 AM   #162
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: They Heard You: Popular Community Requests Coming to Madden NFL 17's Franchise Mo

Can you fire your current coach and hire other real coaches or former coaches?
Old 06-13-2016, 07:42 AM   #163
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Your proposed methodology is not only inadequate but it is fundamentally flawed. You're advocating for a bunch of monotonous processes.
I disagree that Tricks method is fundamentally flawed. I think of it as realistic. I can see the fundamental flaws in XP/Stats/Goal chasing. But I think you are the one that suggested changing how XP is assigned. And I find your suggestion on this a nice step towards realism. I think we still have the option to auto assign attribute increases.

I really like your suggestion of at least changing how XP is accrued.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #164
Rookie

OVR: 0
I like the ticker and big decisions. I'd like the cfm website updated with twitch or YouTube or daily motion to view games online aND create and write own game stories. I don't think that asking much or alot to do. If not there's always daddy league.
Old 06-13-2016, 07:53 AM   #165
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateDogPack12
Once again, I challenge you to formulate a complete and thorough model wherein we can achieve realistic and fun player progression. Give a constructive idea that isn't full of holes. The challenge in a video game is that at times we have to animate processes that we can't fully replicate in real life. The burden is on you to articulate how this can be done better.

Up to this point, you've failed profoundly. All you can point to is coaches and day-to-day activities that will be tantamount to a level of micromanagement unappealing to the vast majority.
I have articulated a progression system that would work and w/o holes. That would not require micromanagement. The rub is "fun player progression". You might reject a progression system solely on the basis of whether it is fun to you.

XP exists. I don't want them to remove it. A lot of people like it. Removing it would take the game backwards. I would just like an optional, realistic progression system. I like your idea of changing how XP is awarded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2016, 08:12 AM   #166
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
They get their many community requests from websites not just OS, but websites similar to OS.

Here is a sample of one of them:

http://www.ranker.com/list/top-reque...xes/shopmaster

I don't see draft board in the top 50.

Plus, Shopmaster said he feels there is more info to drop for CFM.

Yes thank you, im also well aware of other sites just like Shops, which i have used in great detail. Whats funny about that list is, last year Shop said they took 5 out of the top 10 things from his site, and a few others not in top ten, this year only 2 things out of that top ten made it in .... when it was a focus.Thats whats disheartening to me.

And im pretty sure those two blogs where their "main points" of addition hoping to get people excited about what they did to CFM this year.Yet its done the opposite for alot of us, and rightfully so. I said it before, they were hyping it up to high, even Rex did,and now its not living up to it and people are not happy by that.Taking a good look at how much gameplay is supposed to be improved, its rather disappointing.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-13-2016, 08:19 AM   #167
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by howboutdat
Yes thank you, im also well aware of other sites just like Shops, which i have used in great detail. Whats funny about that list is, last year Shop said they took 5 out of the top 10 things from his site, and a few others not in top ten, this year only 2 things out of that top ten made it in .... when it was a focus.Thats whats disheartening to me.

And im pretty sure those two blogs where their "main points" of addition hoping to get people excited about what they did to CFM this year.Yet its done the opposite for alot of us, and rightfully so. I said it before, they were hyping it up to high, even Rex did,and now its not living up to it and people are not happy by that.Taking a good look at how much gameplay is supposed to be improved, its rather disappointing.
Yeah, a few of the others in the top ten we were told would not make it in.

I'm not overly satisfied and I'm not overly disappointed in the updates, either, kind of just meh.

I will be using gameplanning and practice squads for sure. I have a feeling formation subs will come in after launch and many other additions as Rex said in a interview. He said to get on Twitter and tell them what is missing and they will try to get it in before 18.

I still feel that with better gameplay, adequate CFM(better than the last 4 yrs) and better presentation will get me to a good playing NFL video football game.
Old 06-13-2016, 08:31 AM   #168
Pro

StL_RamZ's Arena

OVR: 12

We are getting more blogs about franchise mode right? This can't be it....right

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »