Home

Madden NFL 17 Video - Broadcast Presentation Package

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Video - Broadcast Presentation Package within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 06-18-2016, 09:10 PM   #89
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: Madden NFL 17 - Broadcast Package

I'd take the NCAA 11-13 intro and pregame any day. Those M17 intros look terrible. Like any player in his right mind is going to pose in front of the camera before an important game - heck no, coaches would have them running wind sprints if they were caught. Just an "out of touch" idea all together.

Old 06-18-2016, 09:51 PM   #90
MVP

jbd345's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I'd take the NCAA 11-13 intro and pregame any day. Those M17 intros look terrible. Like any player in his right mind is going to pose in front of the camera before an important game - heck no, coaches would have them running wind sprints if they were caught. Just an "out of touch" idea all together.

Ever hear of a green screen???? Very simple to do this in the offseason then post the stadium behind it the week of the game In pre production.
Old 06-18-2016, 10:09 PM   #91
Hall Of Fame

Matt10's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbd345
Ever hear of a green screen???? Very simple to do this in the offseason then post the stadium behind it the week of the game In pre production.
That's fine for like a SNF game, but come on, man. How often do you see the broadcast presentation IRL go to these depths? Honestly. It's usually an overlay/wipe that shows stats about their last game, last season, last whatever. The camera is panned as if it's either on the ground close up, or from the stands zoomed in.

I'm sorry but that line up video looks more like a Dragon Ball Z lineup than it does NFL. I hope it's just for special games and not every single one. In the grand scheme of things, it's not that big of a deal, but it is just one of those elements that is so simple to reproduce, so it just begs the question from me on why make it more complicated?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2016, 10:11 PM   #92
Pro

Gilley's Arena

OVR: 5

I vote for Madden 18, for extreme realism, every QB comes out of the locker room like this.

Spoiler
Old 06-18-2016, 11:00 PM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 0
Add story Builder From NCAA 14 to cfm website . I don't think it would be hard to do. It Could be patched .
Most of the NCAA developers work for Madden now. All employed by easports.

http://www.easports.com/dynasty/storybuilder
Old 06-18-2016, 11:01 PM   #94
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Broadcast Presentation Package

I like this style of pre game presentation MUCH better than NCAA 14's pre game presentation if we wanna compare the two. If NCAA 13 did it as well I can't remember but personally I hated that they took out the tunnel entrances and replaced them with what NCAA 14 did. To me it didn't make sense for pre game stuff. I could see something like what Madden is doing this year actually happening. Don't forget guys we haven't seen the full broadcast package in motion yet.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 06-18-2016, 11:24 PM   #95
MVP

brandon27's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginix
Yep, still hate those lineup intros. Can't believe they're saying they add to the realism.
Meh... IMO they do.. Networks do crazy stuff with broadcasts all the time. I think we have to remember, EA isnt striving for CBS, NBC, ESPN broadcast style, theyre showing EA's style. It's like a broadcast, separate from the current real life networks.

Im sure, if EA had developed player intros with guys saying their names, and high schools, or stupid names for the colleges they played at and put that in the game before a network did, people would have freaked out on EA too. But because a network did it first, it's ok. I mean, we see these "swagger" type things to intros on Sundays, mondays and thursdays all the time presently, just... a touch differently. Each network does it their own way.

I just dont see the big deal here. It may not resemble a network broadcast you're used to on Sunday, Monday or Thursday, but it sure looks alot network like to me. Just, not one you're used to. Lets not forget, afterall, this is just a video game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-19-2016, 12:21 AM   #96
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 17 Video - Broadcast Presentation Package

Exactly. And video games can do things real life can't. That's why we love them right? I know that's why I do.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »