Home

Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss)

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss) within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-21-2016, 09:51 AM   #17
MVP

howboutdat's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I don't think it will end up being like that just because of the mechanic. I'm not certain but I believe the block thing is basically an extension of the jump snap mechanic so there's really no rhyme or reason to it other than timing and the dice roll of the game deciding whether you get the block or not. If it's too easy they probably will just have to tune it down.
Have you played many guys who have practiced working on timing usering DTs in 16? They are sack machines , for those who know how to do it.So much so in our league we had to lower the offsides penalty down to a point so CPU dline wont ever jump offsides due to a fake snap, just to give the offense a way to combat those guys , without giving them something to abuse to mess with the cpu players.Its OP now for those who have learned how to time the jump right. last i checked unless its changed, you couldnt hard count or fake snap on punts in 16. So if its about timing, people work on those things to get really good at it. just saying.

Twitter
Twitch Channel
MBC Twitch Channel
Old 06-21-2016, 10:18 AM   #18
Rookie

KickassJohnson's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 17 Videos - Browns vs. Redskins & Panthers vs. Cardinals (AntoDaBoss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
Super Cam

Good lord the suction is bad in these videos.. Cam scrambling out, gets pulled backward and completely shifts his momentum to break that dline tackle

SMH
Old 06-21-2016, 07:07 PM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

these videos are great and the game looks good but what in the world is with these running animations. Swinging arms and choppy steps. Not to sound fruity but NFL skill players are world class athletes and when they run it is poetry in motion. The DeSean Jackson touchdown just looks horrible. They should be running tight and smooth...nothing like what they have.
Old 06-21-2016, 07:21 PM   #20
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

These videos are better, for sure, than the other one I saw (Broncos cs panthers one)

Love the blocked kick (we finally get this!) I love the new kicking meter.

I'm very concerned about line play. Felt last year we got a lot of "patty caking" and zero penetration by down-linemen. Hope this is getting addressed.

I'm not trying to be "that guy," I've never said this before on OS, but the first videos I saw made me say "this looks exactly like last year" for the first time ever.

These videos give me hope though, improvements for sure.

The Super Cam doesn't bother at me all, after the season he had I'm sure he's one of the top rated players in the game

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 06-21-2016 at 07:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »