Home

EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.08 & Content Update #5 Available Now (UPDATED)

This is a discussion on EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.08 & Content Update #5 Available Now (UPDATED) within the EA Sports UFC forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-27-2016, 07:30 PM   #121
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Patch 1.08 Coming Soon, Here Are Some Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by tissues250
GPD said, there will be no patch before UFC200. I think, we can't see Lesnar in EA UFC2 because of under contract.
I can only hope it's a red herring
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-27-2016, 08:29 PM   #122
Dave

Dave_S's Arena

Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.08 & Content Update #5 Available Now (UPDATED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Why Thiago over Leonardo?

Leonardo beat Thiago in TUF Brazil. Won Tuf and hasnt lost in the UFC.
Thiago had competitive fight with Hall, beat Bosse, Elias and Marquardt.

I'm just a fan
Old 06-27-2016, 09:34 PM   #123
MVP

OVR: 1
Re: EA Sports UFC 2 Game Update 1.08 & Content Update #5 Available Now (UPDATED)

The AI still definitely isn't there post-patch. It's basically the same except that it doesn't keep engaging when it is gassed as much, but it still does it sometimes and looks ridiculous with the slow head kicks and stuff. I'm still really disappointed in the offline game; UFC 1 was one of my most played offline sports games and this is one of my least.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:04 AM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
The AI still definitely isn't there post-patch. It's basically the same except that it doesn't keep engaging when it is gassed as much, but it still does it sometimes and looks ridiculous with the slow head kicks and stuff. I'm still really disappointed in the offline game; UFC 1 was one of my most played offline sports games and this is one of my least.
What exactly makes you like UFC 1 offline more than UFC 2? Personally, I hated UFC 1 offline. I had never played a UFC game online prior to UFC 1, but that games offline was so bad to me that i had to play online just to have fun, competitive fights.

I still rarely ever lose to AI in UFC 2, but it still usually puts up a competitive fight as long as I'm fighting realistically.
Old 06-28-2016, 02:26 AM   #125
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbacksfan23
What exactly makes you like UFC 1 offline more than UFC 2? Personally, I hated UFC 1 offline. I had never played a UFC game online prior to UFC 1, but that games offline was so bad to me that i had to play online just to have fun, competitive fights.

I still rarely ever lose to AI in UFC 2, but it still usually puts up a competitive fight as long as I'm fighting realistically.
The AI could win a respectable percentage of the time, so I could run my little UFC universe. Was the AI good? No, it just parried all the time, but at least it won sometimes which makes it much, much better than the current AI in its current state.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2016, 02:32 AM   #126
Rookie

Played 3 matches:

Lamas vs. Mcgregor (Hard AI - 3 rounds): McGregor by 30-27
Good fight. Mcgregor had a 30 second span in Round 2 where he landed heavy strike after heavy strike punctuated by a flying cage strike.
Dislike the fact that AI still lets go of back clinch almost every single time.

Hunt vs. Werdum (Hard AI - 3 rounds): Werdum by 30-27
Rocked Werdum in Round 2 and then Werdum started taking me down late. Werdum continued ground and submissions pressure in round 3. I believe if this was a 5 round fight, Werdum would have gotten the finish in the championship rounds. This is my bread and butter test matchup; I barely ever lost this one but got swept this time so that's a good sign. Dislike the fact I can still take down the AI at will. This needs to be fixed. Reported this at launch and is still a problem...

Bisping vs. Rockhold (Pro AI - 5 rounds): Bisping by KO
I don't know if this was because it was set to Pro AI or not. Didn't have time to try the same matchup against Hard AI.

Last edited by pdandy; 06-28-2016 at 02:38 AM.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:39 AM   #127
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdandy
Played 3 matches:

Lamas vs. Mcgregor (Hard AI - 3 rounds): McGregor by 30-27
Good fight. Mcgregor had a 30 second span in Round 2 where he landed heavy strike after heavy strike punctuated by a flying cage strike.
Dislike the fact that AI still lets go of back clinch almost every single time.

Hunt vs. Werdum (Hard AI - 3 rounds): Werdum by 30-27
Rocked Werdum in Round 2 and then Werdum started taking me down late. Werdum continued ground and submissions pressure in round 3. I believe if this was a 5 round fight, Werdum would have gotten the finish in the championship rounds. This is my bread and butter test matchup; I barely ever lost this one but got swept this time so that's a good sign. Dislike the fact I can still take down the AI at will. This needs to be fixed. Reported this at launch and is still a problem...

Bisping vs. Rockhold (Pro AI - 5 rounds): Bisping by KO
I don't know if this was because it was set to Pro AI or not. Didn't have time to try the same matchup against Hard AI.
FYI, no changes have been made to Hard AI in the last two patches. The significant changes have all been made to pro.
Old 06-28-2016, 08:43 AM   #128
Pro

polyduster's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
FYI, no changes have been made to Hard AI in the last two patches. The significant changes have all been made to pro.
With that in mind, do you still prefer to play against Hard AI or does Pro give the better challenge now?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > EA Sports UFC »