Home

Madden NFL 17 Player Ratings - Top 5 Quarterbacks

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 17 Player Ratings - Top 5 Quarterbacks within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-24-2016, 01:01 AM   #121
Pro

SolidSnake07's Arena

OVR: 6
Cam is the MVP from last season but Rodgers is rated higher?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 01:35 AM   #122
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 17 Player Ratings - Top 5 Quarterbacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by YITF
Lol @ Rodgers or Cam being hire than Brady.

Brady is easily the best QB in the league. Has been for a while. Reminds me of the morons that think Curry is better than LeBron.

No way Cam should be the higher then Brady but Brady has always been vastly overrated player though. Also Drew Drew Brees and Philip Rivers are much better then Cam or Roethlisberger or Russell Willison to.
Old 07-24-2016, 02:44 PM   #123
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallville102001
No way Cam should be the higher then Brady but Brady has always been vastly overrated player though. Also Drew Drew Brees and Philip Rivers are much better then Cam or Roethlisberger or Russell Willison to.
I have heard a lot of things about Brady, but this might be the first time I have heard him described as "vastly overrated". Why don't you enlighten us all as to how he is overrated?
Old 07-24-2016, 02:48 PM   #124
MVP

Sheba2011's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSnake07
Cam is the MVP from last season but Rodgers is rated higher?
Because Rodgers is the better QB. MVP doesn't mean best in the league or best at his position, in fact these days it doesn't mean much of anything in sports. If MVP was a serious award JJ Watt would have a closet full of awards by this point.
Old 07-24-2016, 05:45 PM   #125
Nothing to see here folks

oneamongthefence's Arena

OVR: 22

My take on the Rodgers/Brady argument is this: Overall I think Aaron Rodgers is the more complete quarterback. He can make tight throws, throws on the run, he's got a cannon. He can move really well.
Tom Brady has a better coach. Its up to Brady to make the right reads and he usually does that pretty well. The pats games that I watch and i don't watch many it always amazes me how wide open his receivers are. It looks like watching a college game sometimes there's so much separation. They don't really have a downfield passing attack but they when they do they set it up really well.
Last year Green Bay had Jordy Nelson hurt the entire year. Cobb is a slot receiver through and through. James Jones put up decent numbers. Davante Adams is young and inexperienced. Their TEs aren't anything special. Eddie Lacy was very average.
I think Bill Billichek is better at maximizing talent. I think we'll see that when Jimmy Garropolo plays pretty well for 4 weeks.

When it comes to Madden, I would think the majority would choose Aaron Rodgers over Tom Brady. He's a more complete player. So he should be better in game.

Sent from my LG-AS991 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-24-2016, 05:53 PM   #126
Pro

carnalnirvana's Arena

OVR: 21

tom brady should be number 1

#18 greatest EVA....
Old 07-24-2016, 07:20 PM   #127
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Cams accuracy is simply way too high for a guy that finished with lower than 60% completion percentage.

He's supposed to be the ultimate physical specimen but be an inconsistent passer. Hopefully consistency is a rating and that he's rated to play with inconsistency - then these ratings would be fine.
Old 07-24-2016, 07:38 PM   #128
Nogueira connoisseur

Find_the_Door's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazan Gable
He did make them better. That's how bad what he had to use was. He was still an exceptional quarterback, but he was in a bad situation.Legendary no-name receivers such as 19th overall pick Marvin Harrison, 30th overall Reggie Wayne, 22nd overall Demaryius Thomas, 82nd overall Emmanuel Sanders, 87th overall Eric Decker, 4th overall Edgerrin James and 30th overall Joseph Addai (they caught passes too.) Let's not forget 24th overall Ty Law, 65th overall Deion Branch, 42nd overall Rob Gronkowski, Hall of Fame no-name receiver Randy Moss, 32nd overall Ben Watson, 56th overall Shane Vereen. I mean, just loaded with terrible, undrafted day 3 players.
Heck Romo breathed life into an aging Terry Glenn, made an undrafted Miles Austin a pro bowler. Got Laurent Robinson paid as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »