Home

Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17 - Full Details Here

This is a discussion on Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17 - Full Details Here within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2016, 04:22 PM   #113
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17

Can someone do me a favor and post the Raiders/49ers Color Rush jerseys? I'm at work so I can't see any of this cool stuff.
Old 09-14-2016, 04:30 PM   #114
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigg Cee
Can someone do me a favor and post the Raiders/49ers Color Rush jerseys? I'm at work so I can't see any of this cool stuff.
Here are those two, and BleedGreen posted all of them a few pages back if you want to see any others (or for anyone just checking this far into the thread):

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...2&postcount=78

Old 09-14-2016, 04:50 PM   #115
MVP

NewscasterNews4's Arena

OVR: 6

Those Lions color rush uni's are SICK. Brings back memories of when they used to wear their black jersey alternates. I have a couple of TNF games for the upcoming season in my franchise so I can't wait to see these uniforms in action!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2016, 04:56 PM   #116
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Re: Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17 - Full Details Here

Thanks Smash Man. I never looked that far back. Im busy at work but thanks again for posting this. They look good!
Old 09-14-2016, 05:04 PM   #117
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Nike Color Rush Uniforms Available Now For Madden NFL 17 - Full Details Here

Little info here on changing uniforms if you can't access the new CPU uni change (so those with existing CFMs)

In my offline Franchise modes for Madden 16 (PS4) I was always able to activate a second controller (as a guest user), put it on the CPU's team, change their uniform, then move the controller icon back to the middle. Might want to give that a shot.
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Old 09-14-2016, 06:49 PM   #118
Rookie

njmcfreak's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon19000
Little info here on changing uniforms if you can't access the new CPU uni change (so those with existing CFMs)

In my offline Franchise modes for Madden 16 (PS4) I was always able to activate a second controller (as a guest user), put it on the CPU's team, change their uniform, then move the controller icon back to the middle. Might want to give that a shot.
What. In my existing CFM over a week old it's just on the same screen as the option to change my uniforms. It's right under it and says edit CPU uniforms. I think people are just trying to get to the other side which is still completely locked.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Old 09-14-2016, 06:52 PM   #119
Rookie

demon19000's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by njmcfreak
What. In my existing CFM over a week old it's just on the same screen as the option to change my uniforms. It's right under it and says edit CPU uniforms. I think people are just trying to get to the other side which is still completely locked.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk
Yeah I haven't actually tried the update yet. Just was saying that even in last years Madden I could change the CPU unis by doing what I said in my original post (which I thought could help the people reporting what they were).
!
--------------------------------------
PSN: demon19000
Old 09-14-2016, 06:56 PM   #120
Banned

rich8682's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon19000
Yeah I haven't actually tried the update yet. Just was saying that even in last years Madden I could change the CPU unis by doing what I said in my original post (which I thought could help the people reporting what they were).
Well if you haven't tried the update why are you saying it doesn't work?

Sent from my SM-G386W using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »