Home

WWE 2K17 Video - Tables

This is a discussion on WWE 2K17 Video - Tables within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2016, 12:57 AM   #1
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5
WWE 2K17 Video - Tables

The WWE 2K17 developers have posted a new video featuring tables. Check it out and post your thoughts.
Platform: Xbox 360 / PS3 / PC / PS4 / Xbox One
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2016, 10:16 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: WWE 2K17 Video - Tables

The table match improvements look great. Thank you 2k sports. But I have a big problem with the way the tables break. The split ends of the table should be staying up after they are broken.

Like table breaks # 9, 8 & 7 of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zWNVWvNHXU

Also, the sound and commentary of the game need a huge overhaul. The sound effects should be exaggerated to create more of that wwe dramatic effect that you see on WWE Television. I can already tell that the commentators are not reacting with enough drama when the table breaks.

They should be reacting like they are reacting in this fan made video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgAe4X5s4xo

That would be a dream come true.

Just like NBA 2k17 is making dreams come true with their game. If NBA 2k can add 11 different combinations of Commentary. WWE 2k should be aiming for the same greatness. This would be a dream come true with WWE 2k17. Please overhaul the weapon sound effects, the crowd sfx and the commentary for next year!

WWE 2k should be aiming to win sports game of the year or shall I say fighting game of the year.
If you guys can overhaul the sound effects and commentary. I'm sure WWE 2k would be up there with NBA 2k. But right now.... I can already tell NBA 2k is taking the sports game of the year title once again. But I want it to be the other way around.

Last edited by Razeart2422; 09-15-2016 at 10:24 AM.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:39 PM   #3
MVP

MrDubya's Arena

I'm convinced that they will never fix the commentary issues and be able to recreate real drama moments which seem like a real show on current gen wrestling games. I mean, they have it done very well on the NBA 2K games every year, but never can get it correct for the WWE games.

I stopped believing in them after WWE '13. That was the last one I got into and even somewhat enjoyed due to the retro stuff.
Old 09-23-2016, 06:02 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Compare the NBA offseason to the offsea....oh wait nevermind there is no offseason in the WWE. And these guys are traveling to a new town every week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-23-2016, 06:34 PM   #5
MVP

Bigg Cee's Arena

Tables still break so ugly. Why do they need to break like a bomb went off on it. Why can't we have certain ends collapse or legs break off. It's looked the same over the last few years and looks nothing like how tables break in the WWE. Now if this was ECW mid 90' s and early 2000's then yes they would look great but not in 2016. I want a cleaner table break. All I play are ladder and tlc matches online so I've seen enough of them.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »