Home

NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships September 15

This is a discussion on NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships September 15 within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-12-2017, 10:00 AM   #121
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships Septembe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DounteOnlFranchises
149.99 LEGEND EDITION

NO MY PARK

NBA LIVE FANS LIKE:

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 03:15 PM   #122
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2K18 Features Shaquille O'Neal on the Cover of Legend Edition, Ships Septembe

I'm not even going to get excited, they are just gearing this up to sell people on VC, accessories and cards to use. We probably won't even get a re-done body type of Shaq from Magic, Lakers and Heat teams, and we won't even get a re-done cyberface lol...

I won't even go towards wishing for a Shaq challenge or more Shaq teams to use in playnow or my league etc lol NBA 2k17 did NOT even have Kobe Bryant in NBA 2k17 outside of 2 classic teams and freakin' CARDS lol WTF is that...

I miss the NBA 2k Michael Jordan challenge, I think every classic player that NBA 2k features should have something like that.... PLUS the stupid god forsaken cards........
Old 05-12-2017, 06:04 PM   #123
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLeafClover
People are idiots who throw money away yes, but the fact that 2K has the monopoly on the genre plays a big role too. Just because it ALLOWS them to charge whatever they want doesn't mean they have to gouge prices so blatantly.

There's a point where people just snap and buy an alternative product or brand out of spite because they feel they are being exploited.

We aren't there yet, but everyone has their limits...

The game is still $60. They aren't "charging whatever they want" for the game. It's the same $60 that it's been for 15-20 years. If they were charging $80 for the base game then I'd agree with you, but they're not.

Now, if you'd like to purchase a version of the game with extra bonuses like virtual Shaq shoes and jerseys, extra VC, or even shell out for a different cover version of Shaq, then that's up to the individual person.
Old 05-12-2017, 06:10 PM   #124
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
The game is still $60. They aren't "charging whatever they want" for the game. It's the same $60 that it's been for 15-20 years. If they were charging $80 for the base game then I'd agree with you, but they're not.

Now, if you'd like to purchase a version of the game with extra bonuses like virtual Shaq shoes and jerseys, extra VC, or even shell out for a different cover version of Shaq, then that's up to the individual person.
Right. No one is forced to buy this version. I guess people like having something to be upset over....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-12-2017, 06:12 PM   #125
MVP

SuperSeahawks's Arena

OVR: 14

I've bought the past few 2k's, but didn't really enjoy 2k17 that much. Not excited for the game at the moment and I'll probably pass until at least black friday or I may just skip 2k18 altogether.

PSN: SeahawkFan11OS

GT: SuperSeahawks

Twitch
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2017, 07:42 PM   #126
MVP

VAWereWolf65's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antonioshellz
Right. No one is forced to buy this version. I guess people like having something to be upset over....

Sent from my SM-G935T using Operation Sports mobile app
I think we're just confused why they raised the price 50 bucks after releasing the trashiest 2k game ever? Tf
Old 05-12-2017, 07:52 PM   #127
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAWereWolf65
I think we're just confused why they raised the price 50 bucks after releasing the trashiest 2k game ever? Tf
They didn't. It's still $60.
Old 05-13-2017, 02:36 AM   #128
MVP

FerdBrown's Arena

Save the extra $40 or $90 for VC, if at all you want a purchase. Else, like me, wait for used games bargain.

Unless you all want to stare at Paninis while you crossover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »