Home

Mycareer = RIDICULOUS

This is a discussion on Mycareer = RIDICULOUS within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2022, 01:28 PM   #1
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

OVR: 0
Mycareer = RIDICULOUS

This is just blatant disrespect and greed and i have never experienced a grind this tiring and useless.
I have been doing quest after quest and i havent got any VC for all the effort they keep expanding on the quest and its going on like this for days !

Whats the use of even playjng this game mode ?
I know they want us to buy VC so they can get more revenue but this has to be the most laughable VC reward for effort i have ever seen !

Been grinding quests for days and didnt even make 10 k ??? A quest for 1500 or 2500 vc takes forever and ever the quest keeps on expanding after you finish the objectives.....im.done !

I wont do another quest i wont play any more mycareer games i will just jump straight to tec center because this is just sickening! Shame.on you 2k !

You take all our farmed VCs from 2k22 and then have us grind this hard for ZERO!

I mean if i spend 5 hours on quests and all.i got is 2 paislr of shoes and a t shirt then you are just conning the consumer who just dropped 80 euros on the game !

Maddderrslakkk mycareer !

And oh yeah !! Did couple of quests or races and didnt get my VC ..thats just thievery!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2022, 03:33 PM   #2
Rookie

SportsGamer89's Arena

Re: Mycareer = RIDICULOUS

Sorry to hear that. I for one am addicted to my career, having lots of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 09-11-2022, 03:44 PM   #3
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hustler79
This is just blatant disrespect and greed and i have never experienced a grind this tiring and useless.
I have been doing quest after quest and i havent got any VC for all the effort they keep expanding on the quest and its going on like this for days !

Whats the use of even playjng this game mode ?
I know they want us to buy VC so they can get more revenue but this has to be the most laughable VC reward for effort i have ever seen !

Been grinding quests for days and didnt even make 10 k ??? A quest for 1500 or 2500 vc takes forever and ever the quest keeps on expanding after you finish the objectives.....im.done !

I wont do another quest i wont play any more mycareer games i will just jump straight to tec center because this is just sickening! Shame.on you 2k !

You take all our farmed VCs from 2k22 and then have us grind this hard for ZERO!

I mean if i spend 5 hours on quests and all.i got is 2 paislr of shoes and a t shirt then you are just conning the consumer who just dropped 80 euros on the game !

Maddderrslakkk mycareer !

And oh yeah !! Did couple of quests or races and didnt get my VC ..thats just thievery!
It's what real ballers do. You're going through what the real life grind is like.
Old 09-11-2022, 04:02 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

ggsimmonds's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelPhenom
It's what real ballers do. You're going through what the real life grind is like.
Can't tell if sarcasm or not
Old 09-11-2022, 04:03 PM   #5
Rookie

I’ll grind for badges but I don’t use that mode to accumulate VC. It feels too tedious. Instead I have a myLeague setup and get 800 for each win on 10min quarters. I’ll cash in after a month or so playing
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2022, 04:22 PM   #6
Rookie

Hustler79's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatchamp
I’ll grind for badges but I don’t use that mode to accumulate VC. It feels too tedious. Instead I have a myLeague setup and get 800 for each win on 10min quarters. I’ll cash in after a month or so playing
Facts bro thats what im doing, i got kobe era going on and another league with the clippers both on 8 min quarters i refuse to play that scam of a mycareer where they dont pay us vc for all that effort !

Very dissapointed in the story also its probably the baddest story ever.
Old 09-11-2022, 05:01 PM   #7
MVP

tru11's Arena

Mycareer = RIDICULOUS

5 min career games to grind badges and get the vc in the proces.
Brickley daily along with team practice.

Once a good overall its just rec…

Hilariously been getting 1K vc with daily spin lol

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Operation Sports
Old 09-11-2022, 05:23 PM   #8
Rookie

Yes it's a ridiculous consumer unfriendly grind where they want you to spend more money after buying the game or dedicate your life to 2K grinding. I'm hearing reports that it now costs between 470,000 to 500,000 VC to reach 99. It is 450,000 on 2K22.

They get all the money and yet won't do anything about the delay online. No other game has delay like 2K games. Feels sluggish online versus offline.

Nobody will press them on it I guess because people are going to buy it anyway. Add a few new plays, face scans, and new drip and it's a 10 out of 10 marvelous installment to an ongoing series.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »