Home

Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

This is a discussion on Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-05-2023, 09:22 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

Undisputed content update #4 is available today adding three new fighters, a couple of venues and...

Written By: Steve Noah

Click here to view the article.
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-05-2023, 10:08 AM   #2
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: Undisputed Content Update #4 Available Today

They either going to need way bigger content updates or more frequent fighter updates. This very slow roll out that they are doing already have caused most people to move passed this game to other games.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:25 PM   #3
Hail To The Redskins!

cjallure24's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Undisputed Content Update #4 Available Today

One of my favorite heavyweights growing up. Happy to see Bowe getting some video game love.

Most of all, I wanna see how the Stamina and AI updates affect gameplay. those were the two biggest issues since I purchased the title.
Old 07-05-2023, 10:15 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

Looking forward to trying it out once I get back home. They need to fix the “fluffy” punches however. Also, they messed up the A.I. in the last update, hopefully they’ve corrected that issue. The last update took the “life” out of the A.I., they stopped using loose footwork and would no longer move around the ring, only forward and back.
Old 07-05-2023, 11:13 PM   #5
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Re: Undisputed Adds Three New Fighters, Venues, Diagonal Dodges & More - Patch Notes

They still just move forward and back. AI is back to being brain dead boring again. Aren't aggressive or look to engage at all. Simple just stand blocking everything and just looking to counter. CPU still don't lose stamina either. Like after 10 rounds the CPU had 99% stamina left, but yet I was around 33%. Punches still don't do enough damage either. I was tagging the CPU with jabs like crazy and they had zero facial damage. Not even a cut. Patch notes said they fixed that, don't look like they did at all.

The new instant replay is cool though, remember you have to turn it on, it is off by default. Game is so lifeless if the CPU just stands there, moving forward and backwards only, not even trying to engage.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-06-2023, 12:26 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
They still just move forward and back. AI is back to being brain dead boring again. Aren't aggressive or look to engage at all. Simple just stand blocking everything and just looking to counter. CPU still don't lose stamina either. Like after 10 rounds the CPU had 99% stamina left, but yet I was around 33%. Punches still don't do enough damage either. I was tagging the CPU with jabs like crazy and they had zero facial damage. Not even a cut. Patch notes said they fixed that, don't look like they did at all.

The new instant replay is cool though, remember you have to turn it on, it is off by default. Game is so lifeless if the CPU just stands there, moving forward and backwards only, not even trying to engage.
I’m confused about the devs not noticing that the A.I. is literally not doing anything. The update right before the previous two updates, the A.I. would actually move around the ring and try to box, I can remember it pretty clearly. There needs to be a hot fix for this right away. I’ve left comments on their twitter account as well as some of the popular YouTube accounts (boxing fanatico, etc), but no one is acknowledging what’s going on. It’s pretty bad.

Last edited by kingsofthevalley; 07-06-2023 at 12:30 AM.
Old 07-06-2023, 10:21 AM   #7
Live your life

Gotmadskillzson's Arena

Yeah it reminds me of when the game first came out. To me it look like they are too focused on human vs human playing. It is to the point of I don't even want to play the game because the AI is so bad.
Old 07-06-2023, 12:32 PM   #8
MVP

Therebelyell626's Arena

EA UFC has the same problem. No offline single player value. Too geared towards human vs human online play

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »