Home

Patriotsk1d Up to Date Post Draft roster for ps3

This is a discussion on Patriotsk1d Up to Date Post Draft roster for ps3 within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-21-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 51
Patriotsk1d Up to Date Post Draft roster for ps3

Ok well you all know i am making an up to date franchise right? Well im also making an up to date roster. It will have all guys selected in the first 3 rounds on their team and possibly some 4th and 5th rounders. Trust me it will be great. Im going to get this up here before may so it will be good.

Here is the most up to date file PS3.zip

Here is a simple way of getting this file on your ps3( guide Created by thesubline )
  • You need to google: WINRAR ARCHIVER FREE DOWNLOAD. Your 1st link should be a download @ CNET.COM. Go here. Download this program and install.
  • Now, you will need to download the specific file that you want to use from the OS forums. Once your file is downloaded, save it somewhere common or easy to find. I always save to the desktop.
  • Next, you will right click on the downloaded file. Click on OPEN WITH… and select winRAR archiver.
  • Your winRAR screen will show a FOLDER... and PS3 file. The PS3 file is one of those funky unrecognizable exo file. THIS DOESN'T MATTER!
  • RIGHT CLICK on the PS3 file. Your 4th option with be VIEW FILE. Select VIEW FILE.
  • This should bring up another window. In this 2nd window, you will see a FOLDER…. and a PS3 folder. Take this PS3 folder and put it on your USB drive. DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!
  • Insert your USB drive into your PS3. Go to game save data and select USB device. You should the file that you’ve downloaded in game save form.

• Hit triangle and copy the save to the console/HDD. Now, you’re ready to load the file in-game.
Also for all users you have a PAL OR EU OR UK version of madden or console this file will not work on your game. So do not ask any questions about that. If any questions are asked here or my pm i will not respond. I also would like all members not to reply to posts here. It will help keep clutter off the board.

Last edited by beastsofboston; 05-12-2010 at 06:45 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-21-2010, 08:48 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: Patriotsk1d Up to Date Post Draft roster for ps3

Just what I'm waiting for! Thanks, looking forward to it.
Old 04-23-2010, 08:09 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

and just to be clear, this is just gonna be a roster file, right? not a franchise file. Hope so, and not rushing, I know it will take time to perfect, but when do you think this will be posted, thank you in advance, can't wait!!!!
Old 04-23-2010, 11:58 AM   #4
Banned

Its a roster not a franchise, but i have an up to date franchise to so check that out. And i expect to release it first week of may
Old 04-23-2010, 12:23 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

im new to this board...and im excited for your roster..but i am wondering how do u transfer your file to the PS3 i have an external hard drive..can u assist?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 10:49 PM   #6
Banned

Ok guys, for the ratings on the rookies i will be using mostly maddens 11 ratings, however theres some guys that i just dont think madden gave them any credit. Theres also some guys i think they rated too high.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:34 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

awesome!!! keep up the good work. really looking forward to it.
Old 04-23-2010, 11:37 PM   #8
Banned

Heres the new release date:

05/NA/10

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »