Home

daniverson1973's OFFICIAL MADDEN10 POST-DRAFT FRANCHISE FILE

This is a discussion on daniverson1973's OFFICIAL MADDEN10 POST-DRAFT FRANCHISE FILE within the Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-23-2010, 11:21 AM   #1
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

OVR: 18
daniverson1973's OFFICIAL MADDEN10 POST-DRAFT FRANCHISE FILE

look for my file to be released in the next 2-3 weeks, seared to perfection

i had a few franchise files made in case of certain scenarios like what happened in the draft last night and prob will continue thruout fri&sat

examples:
**b.graham got picked by philly, a 4-3 def team, and the eagles will obviously play graham at DE opposite of Trent Cole (gotta change him from OLB)**
**same with jerry hughes...Indy already is the posterboyteam for small DE's (Freeney/Mathis) so they added the relentless Hughes to their arsenal
(i'll be changing Hughes to DE)**
and dont be surprised if guys like DE e.griffen get drafted to play OLB and players like Kindle and T.Gibson get drafted to play DE

again, i'll have file out in a couple weeks or sooner (trust me-asap)

details:

ALL draft picks will be signed on thier teams at correct positions
all teams rosters will be completely updated

more details to come in near future such as:
i will post a rookie spreadsheet WITH RATINGS prior to posting my franchise file
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-23-2010, 03:18 PM   #2
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

Re: daniverson1973's OFFICIAL MADDEN10 POST-DRAFT FRANCHISE FILE

additionally, upon completion of the update, im going to simulate the preseason, and include a projection of the 2011 draftclass
Old 04-24-2010, 02:32 PM   #3
Rookie

DaveFerret's Arena

OVR: 1

Sounds amazing.
for ps3?
Old 04-24-2010, 06:34 PM   #4
MVP

krulmichael's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveFerret
Sounds amazing.
for ps3?
Yep.
Old 04-25-2010, 12:48 PM   #5
Rookie

Im really new to this so when youre finished with the post-draft franchise how do i get it on to my ps3
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-25-2010, 03:48 PM   #6
Rookie

OVR: 2
Smile Re: daniverson1973's OFFICIAL MADDEN10 POST-DRAFT FRANCHISE FILE

Getting the file on your ps3 is one of the simplest things to do. Most likely when daniverson1973 releases the file it will be in a .ZIP format. From there extract the folder and place the PS3 folder onto your USB drive; at the same time making sure the final path is something like:

PS3\SAVEDATA\BCUS98207_ROSTERSOMETHING\with the different files inside. If this path is correct, pop the USB into your Ps3 and bring up your PS3 game save data and it should recognize your USB drive. In this case, I think the file being released is a franchise, so copy or import it and you're all done!
Old 04-26-2010, 12:37 AM   #7
Rookie

Thanks so much! Really new to this!
Old 04-26-2010, 10:40 AM   #8
GO RAYS!!!

daniverson1973's Arena

**UPDATE**

fellow maddenites, this will be my masterpiece, for sure, and this will be my final file for madden10 i share out

i have to admit, i gave my draft class a complete makeover, because i have to have it realistic like the real nfl draft
so, i worked on that for about 40 hours over the weekend

**i gotta have perfection, cuz im gonna play this thing till madden11 comes out**

so the 2010 class is done and imported, now my plan is to speed thru the 2009 reg season, with the emphasis on team records, not stats so much, but still have sliders set to get some realism with player/team stats
more importantly, 2010 team scheduled opponents are more a priority this late in the game, cuz trust me it takes weeks to simulate a season while trying to get close to perfect stats, which i enjoy but not gonna worry about it this final time otherwise id be pushing mid-june before i get this done

anyway, i expect to have this done by THIS WEEKEND!

additionally:

all team rosters are updated
lots of players have been edited (Kampman, Wimbley, Gholston, etc.) due to a multitude of position changes (3-4 & 4-3)

i have approx. 97% of all the rookies in my class that were drafted, and at their correct positions they'll play on their teams (i.e. hughes, graham, sapp, cunningham, etc.)

i went with salary cap off (sorry to you guys that enjoy the cap, i personally do too, but its immensely time-consuming to sign players to correct contracts, lots of pos.-editing, etc.)

i have a 2011 draft class template, but plan take some time to skew thru it and make it as realistic as possible

my final release for this year around will include a 2011 projected draft class, incl.lots of jrs & rs-soph (ingram, luck, etc.)

again will be this weekend guys (and gals) more details to follow....

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen > Madden NFL Old Gen Rosters »