Home

95-96 season (360 only)

This is a discussion on 95-96 season (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2011, 08:30 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 23
95-96 season (360 only)

2kshare filename: 95-96 season

gamertag: portlandblazer

xport file: 96hx7.ROS - 2.73MB

so i ran into a bad glitch where created teams play up to 410 games a season in association mode. dont know what caused it but unfortunately have yet to find a workaround or a solution. it doesnt really effect anything other than simmed games and greg anthony will win mvp every year hes on the grizzlies LOL but it pisses me off because i put a TON of work into this roster and to have this happen kinda ruins my constant strive for perfection.

big thanks to hokupguy for getting the ball rolling with the hex editing thing, this roster wouldnt have been what it is if you hadent started that thread and spent countless hours figuring everything out and teaching me how to do all this stuff.

also big thanks to mkharsh for jumping on board the historic roster creation process. 2k11 is beyond a classic now thanks to you 2 guys, not sure 2k12 can top it and not sure i care now if it does or not.

i will continue to update this roster as versions of the editing tool become available so this roster is still a work in progress atm, i just wanted to post it now since theres not much more i can do until i get my hands on the first version of the tool.

created teams:
nets
bucks
nuggets
grizzlies
cavs
raptors
pacers
hawks
suns
bullets

regular teams:
76ers (retros not in game, current is closest)
celtics (current)
clippers (retro 2 home, retro 2 away are closest)
heat (retro1 home, retro1 away or retro 1 alt)
hornets (retro1 home, retro away or retro1 alt)
jazz (retro1 home, retro 1 away)
kings (retro 2 home retro 2 away)
knicks (current home is hex edited as 95 knicks home, retro 1 away or retro 3)
magic (retro 1 home, retro 1 away or retro 1 alt)
mavs (retro1 home, retro 1 away)
rockets (retro 2 home, retro 2 away)
spurs (current)
twolves (retro1 home, retro1 away)
blazers (current hex edited as 92 blazers home and away)
warriors (retro1 home, retro1 away)

classic teams used:
89-90 pistons
90-91 lakers
95-96 bulls
95-96 sonics

hex edits: all socks corrected to reflect what players wore in the regular season, so example bulls have white socks and shoes instead of black.

spurs and sixers and created pacers neck style fixed

renamed as many arenas as i could

adjusted several teams home and away secondary accessory colors such as mavs, and magic. example, penny will wear white band at home and black on the road. glen rice will wear appropriate color knee strap etc...

created teams given different team logos and uniforms to better reflect that team for the 95-96 season.

long shorts for 90 pistons and 91 lakers

one last note for now, you will want to fix the spurs vinny del negro and the hornets darrin hancocks names because of 2ks inappropriate name filter.

Last edited by portlandblazer; 04-17-2011 at 05:58 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: 95-96 season (360 only)

pb=the Man. Thank you sir again for the hard work.
Old 04-16-2011, 12:55 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 49

PB just had a chance to look at this good start real good start to use as base until other things get released to public with the tool. There a few suggestion's i have for you , if you want them.

Let me know, or just pm me...
Old 04-16-2011, 01:05 AM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokupguy
PB just had a chance to look at this good start real good start to use as base until other things get released to public with the tool. There a few suggestion's i have for you , if you want them.

Let me know, or just pm me...
you can post it here, im always open to suggestions
Old 04-16-2011, 07:07 AM   #5
Rookie

KramerLuka's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
2kshare filename: 95-96 season

gamertag: portlandblazer

will upload other file formats later when i get more time

so i ran into a bad glitch where created teams play up to 410 games a season in association mode. dont know what caused it but unfortunately have yet to find a workaround or a solution.
The same glitch is in the mkharsh 94/95 season but in the 92/93, problem doesn't exist. Ask what he done different in this mode. Probably when you simulate first season, in the second everything will be ok.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-16-2011, 09:04 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Wow...I had kinda forgotten that Tragic Johnson made another comeback this season.

That glitch must be due to a CAP that's in the game. I create a lot of my own, but I also grab a number of them at 2K Share because there are a lot of good ones posted, of which I will tweak tendencies and a number of things to get them in line with that specific season.

Does this happen in season mode? I have no desire to play an association but do plan to get some seasons going now that the roster work I wanted to get done is completed.

Great job, PB!
Old 04-16-2011, 11:01 AM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Excellent Portlandblazer. I really appreciate your work. Also I want to thank hokupguy for being so generous with his talent. I thought this one was coming in May. Holly! I'm so happy.

I am doing Playoffs mode for other years but this one I'm going to do season as this was my fav NBA season all time. Your glitch just gave me a reason not to get lazy and sim games. I love this game!
Old 04-16-2011, 09:48 PM   #8
MVP

heres the .ros file for non xboxlive users 96hx7.ROS - 2.73MB

and heres the custom music i use with this file 96.rar - 111.37MBi suggest downloading rubens file and my previous music ive uploaded with my other roster files to get a good variety of tunes. i can share what my playlists for this season look like if anyone is interested. the files in this are marked as "reverb" for long and tipoff playlist and "potg" for player of the game playlist. i use the nba on nbc for halftime. and just use the default in game sounds for chants and upcourt situations.

also forgot to mention that the rotations are set to my liking which includes injuries for the majority of the season so for example derrick coleman, jamal mashburn and chris webber are on the injured list. you may want to adjust these if you want to play with these players. i just wanted to reflect best the way the 95-96 season was.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »