Home

How to handle Carson Palmer?

This is a discussion on How to handle Carson Palmer? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-18-2011, 10:06 PM   #1
Pro

OVR: 6
How to handle Carson Palmer?

So if EA didn't remove Palmer from the game after the first update this wouldn't be an issue.. But since they did, what is everyone planning on doing to add him to your franchise? I have a roster set from 3 weeks ago that I like that I have been customizing to my liking and I really dont want to start with Friday's new rosters. The simplest fix is just to create Palmer using his attributes from the default rosters? It won't have his picture and stats though.. sigh
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
Fear The Spear

37's Arena

OVR: 31
Re: How to handle Carson Palmer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMB82
So if EA didn't remove Palmer from the game after the first update this wouldn't be an issue.. But since they did, what is everyone planning on doing to add him to your franchise? I have a roster set from 3 weeks ago that I like that I have been customizing to my liking and I really dont want to start with Friday's new rosters. The simplest fix is just to create Palmer using his attributes from the default rosters? It won't have his picture and stats though.. sigh
wait till friday's EA roster update....
Old 10-18-2011, 10:11 PM   #3
MVP

TeamBuilder's Arena

OVR: 15

I'm going to reload the original roster from the release day that I saved.

And rock my new Bengals 'chise with additional draft picks. Muhaha.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:14 PM   #4
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFatGirlz4Me37
wait till friday's EA roster update....
I really don't like doing that because of all the injuries and trades that have happened over the last couple weeks. When I start my franchise I like to use the rosters from day 1 as much as possible, just use week 3 or 4 update to get attributes adjusted to resemble the actual season. For example, when I start my franchise I want Brandon Lloyd to be on the Broncos until it is time to move him to the Rams. But it's gonna bug me not having Palmer's stats and pic
Old 10-18-2011, 10:15 PM   #5
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeamBuilder
I'm going to reload the original roster from the release day that I saved.

And rock my new Bengals 'chise with additional draft picks. Muhaha.
I saved this too, I was going to do a CAP of the attributes of Palmer that shipped with the game so I could use my week 4 rosters I have been tinkering with.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-18-2011, 10:22 PM   #6
Pro

yankees028's Arena

OVR: 0

do that. I'm in week 11 of my chise with the roster they removed him. I pretty much said f it and changed his brother to him and gave him his stats and went with it. Not letting something like that make me restart and they look like twins anyway lol

Former COD Pro / Streamer: xSiQx / CSn1pe
Old 10-18-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yankees028
do that. I'm in week 11 of my chise with the roster they removed him. I pretty much said f it and changed his brother to him and gave him his stats and went with it. Not letting something like that make me restart and they look like twins anyway lol
I'm probably going to do something like that, I'll never get through a franchise if I keep holding off over this or that. And I want realism, I want Campbell to be the Raiders QB in my franchise until I put him on the bench when the trade happens. Am I the only one anal about stuff like this? lol
Old 10-18-2011, 10:31 PM   #8
Pro

yankees028's Arena

OVR: 0

I'm aswell and like you said I put a ton of time tinkering with my roster and such and made the choice to not look back when I started it. Then of course all of this happens lol

Former COD Pro / Streamer: xSiQx / CSn1pe

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »