Home

The *Official* When and Where Thread (READ THE RULES)

This is a discussion on The *Official* When and Where Thread (READ THE RULES) within the MLB The Show Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #1
Hall Of Fame

42's Arena

OVR: 57
The *Official* When and Where Thread (READ THE RULES)

Here are the rules:
  • DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE STORE
  • Do not ask over and over again about your area. Search the thread first.
  • Use full state names, not abbreviations. Example: Use Maryland, not MD. This makes the thread searchable by our engine, which doesn't allow words of less than 3 letter to be searched (that way, users can search for their state).
  • DO NOT POST THE NAME OF THE STORE OR ANY DETAILS WITH IT'S EXACT LOCATIONS. THAT IS WHAT PM'S ARE FOR.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 10:14 AM   #2
MVP

TN - BRAVES FAN's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: The *Official* When and Where Thread (READ THE RULES)

Let the games begin... lol
Old 02-29-2012, 11:11 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 2

The Ny/Nj hunt is on. I usually have it by now, busy with work and now i need the heads up i have given others in the past two years.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #4
Banned

OVR: 3

How about Minnesota
Old 02-29-2012, 11:18 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

Ok heres the deal OS I have sent out a email to my guy who I get most of my games from. He sent me a email early this morning informing me that he will be getting his shipment in the morning and the game will be delivered on Friday using Express mail USPS.

There is one other OSer that has paid in full along with myself but it was kinda pre-scheduled/Fluke that I got the email this morning. My guess is he will be posting early in the morning on Ebay as this has been his M.O. in the past.

The price is $100 firm and that includes the overnight shipping. Once I get a response from him you can pm for the info. Those who know me can tell you I'm not into BS'ing anyone. My guy is as LEGIT as they come. Just chill and wait for me to post back on here. I want to get his ok to forward his info.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-29-2012, 11:22 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Ok heres the deal OS I have sent out a email to my guy who I get most of my games from. He sent me a email early this morning informing me that he will be getting his shipment in the morning and the game will be delivered on Friday using Express mail USPS.

There is one other OSer that has paid in full along with myself but it was kinda pre-scheduled/Fluke that I got the email this morning. My guess is he will be posting early in the morning on Ebay as this has been his M.O. in the past.

The price is $100 firm and that includes the overnight shipping. Once I get a response from him you can pm for the info. Those who know me can tell you I'm not into BS'ing anyone. My guy is as LEGIT as they come. Just chill and wait for me to post back on here. I want to get his ok to forward his info.
Thanks man thats awesome
Old 02-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

Flightwhite24's Arena

OVR: 34

My guy just emailed me back and he has filled the first set of orders. He is working on getting more that can possibly go out tomorrow. I will updat as soon as I hear something.

Congrats on the few OSers who scored.
Old 02-29-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
All Star

authentic's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE

Your the man. First career early buy because of you.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Last Gen »