Home

Realistic NBA 2K14 Wishlists ( Realistic Only )

This is a discussion on Realistic NBA 2K14 Wishlists ( Realistic Only ) within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 08:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Realistic NBA 2K14 Wishlists ( Realistic Only )

I think you guys are going a little left field asking for some of this stuff. Like Nike socks ? The NBA give standard socks that players are suppose to wear like headbands anything else is whatever.

1 : Movements : I want to see more fluid movements but for ever player type. Players like Paul Pierce have a slow type of movement and set-up , and players like Carmelo or Durant have fast movement and a quick foot set-up. Have the movements go off the size and it's change's by the age or if they are injured. Also I want to see different run style's like Derrick Rose sprint style , Westbrook & LeBron stride type. Everybody seems to run the same on 2K13 no matter size or anything and that's not realistic. If I am 6'8 I should have a long stride unless I'm a slow runner , but if I'm 6'2 I should be fast but not run with long strides. There should be less contact on running to as well. When I get held off plays or have a random body fly into me on a clear lane it should be a blocking or shooting. Next the dribble movements should go off dribble skill , size , and length. Players like Rondo dribble lower because his wing span , CP3 dribble's hard and low , and Durant dribble's high and kind of wild. That's how it should be not every player has elite dribbling talent but can make things happen.

2: Attributes / Tendencies : These should matter instead of computer difficulty. Speed , Steal , Blocking , Emotion , and I want to talk about to new additions. Speed is something you guys did a little improvement on it but not enough. I still get hawked by players like Marvin Williams and Thomas Robinson. If I have a quicker step than the man in front or behind me they shouldn't be able to recover unless they are equal with me in speed. I want really feel the speed like on a fast break with LeBron James , I want to see him dart down court , or with John Wall seeing him speed down for a buzzer beater. That's separating and showing the true speed / quickness attribute. Next the blocking attribute is missing and doesn't even matter in 2K13 this year. You can't block a lay-up with out a goaltending , and everybody is dunk city over my whole team. Players like Josh Smith , Marc Gasol , Dwight Howard , and Roy Hibbert should not be getting dunked on every time. They should at least be able to change up the shot without a foul being called or something. And chase downs didn't work at all , and players who are suppose to chase down don't. Next the steal attribute was gone after you guys patched it. Why have it if it doesn't work ? Players with pick pocket or active hands seem to never get steals it was always a reaching foul on my player. Even players with great stealing chances never got a steal. If they did it was off a lazy pass play. Big men should get ripped 9 out of 10 times , and people who are double teamed , or just being lazy should be ripped.
Last their should be a slot for ; Finishing With Contact , Bring the MLB Peak Start & End slider , and how players do in certain situations.

3 : MyCareer : it were some things that could be better , fixed , and added. I would like to get sponsored me more companies other than just for shoe's. Like have different commercials , magazines , drinks , and etc. That's pushing the envelope but it's worth a shot. Also how about adding in a feature that let's us have Twitter Conversations , or call legends or current players to have a workout session. Take away the Rookie Showcase and have a real NBA Combine where do shooting drills , dribbling or whatever position drill you play. But have the real NBA draft process. And instead of just interviews have us go workout for the team then interview. So it gives a teams more information when it comes to skills , metal mind . and what they are drafting. Take away VC / SP , let us play then our skill attributes are determined off of that. And we grow off our play and work we put in the gym. This will make it harder for people to just get to 99 so quickly. And the players who just sim the game , they end of being a bust or 2nd round picks with no PT. Let us build relationships with players on our team , other teams , and legends. I want have that D-wade & LeBron connection on fast breaks or have the love & hate like Dwight & Kobe. So if I ask for trades say I have problem we become bitter teammates or whatever. And can we get a rest during game's ? The coach always has me pulling a full game's too much. During blowouts I should be able to sit down , but I understand playing a lot in big games or close games but not all the time. Last let us earn player roles and not get them because we are dropping 50 points games or whatever. As a rookie I shouldn't have team captain or being calling trade shots and stuff. Let me earn that in my later years. Same with MVP , just because we have triple double or whatever we shouldn't get it so easy. It should come down to true Hardwood Basketball skill. Make it harder for us , I hate seeing people like Chris move just dominate the game with triple double and 100 point games and just make it unrealistic. The Coach should complain about you ball hogging like that. If you not the center piece you should be the main player in the coaching system.

4 : Player Creations : I want see you guys add wingspan , more abilities , and equipment max. I want the ability to determine how long my players arms are. In the Basketball age length is a big advantage on a players game. Next add a Speed Demon , Flashy , and Thief . Speed Demon should be a skill which means you can blow past anybody . Thief means you are good at following the ball for easy steal or rip. And Flashy means your all about " Eww & Ahh " behind the back passes , poster dunks , alley's , and flashy saves. Last the over stacking of equipment , stop making players have 2 sleeve's , headband forearm band all on the same player. There should be a max of equipment you can have on a player.

5 : Presentation : I see the same thing every game no change at all. It gets boring staying on the 2K channel with Kevin , Steve , and Clark and hearing the same line's , same stat viewer , and same conversation's. Add on more stations with their commentary. Like Fox Sports South with Bob & Wilkins , or MSG , ESPN , NBS on ABC , and TNT. Have it change depending on the team , prestige , and match-up. Next have the commentators talk about things that are going on in my association mode or in NBA Today talk about real news. If I'm in association mode I want hear them talk about trade's , signing of a player , injuries , slumps & hot streaks , crowd , history or things s team need to change or lack at. Next show player receiving awards in-front of their home crowd with realistic trophy and ceremony , same with NBA Finals celebration & Ring Ceremony. Add a real half time , I'm sure there are games going on when mine are . Have halftime with our highlights , showing players who are hot and cold , and other team highlights. And have a halftime / timeout interview with the coach or players. I also want to see a REAL timeout huddle with coaches making a play , sub or composure boost. Last have the crowd match the arena. Why can't their be more celebs with their real clothing style ? And why aren't their real chants or people trying to distract a free throw shooter ? I want see little kids added into the crowd and have everybody dressed different and have some people with the opposite teams jersey on. And why isn't Beyonce with Jay-Z at the Nets game , why is DJ Khaled , Rick Ross , or Birdman at the Heat game and number one where is Jack Nicholson & Spike Lee ! ? And why is the crowd so quiet during playoff games , close games , and the arena is full on a blowout ?

5 : Coaching Profiles / Playbooks : I have little to say but have the Real Coaching Style in effect . I want to see the systems coaches run work in the game with the Real Plays they run in the actual game. Like the Golden State Run & Shoot , Miami Heat defensive transition fast break , or Clippers Dunk City system.

6 : Association Mode : This is my favorite mode over any other one. I just think their could be more done for people like me. Give us every job as a GM when it comes down to scouting rookie , going to combine , looking at potential d-leaguers , and even foreign players. Also give us the ability to make assistant coach the head coach . And try to move teams to different state's , change the name / logo , or even just modify the arena. Next make use really scout players from College and stuff. I hate seeing how the computer always get the gems but I get the bust's or the benchwarmers. Add in some realistic trade's and trade offers. I hate seeing teams trading their main piece or needed players. Change up the headline board , stop showing injury bothering ( ) , or Teams Signs , or whatever show some highlights , trades , or some news from writers and things. Last add the D-League back , Rookie combine , Olympics , FIBA , and Every All-Star game event. And when we schedule a practice can we play it out focusing on what we assigned. So if I focus on fast break we're doing fast break drills. And let us hire real coaches , trainers , and assistant coaches and even grab coaches from overseas and college.

8 : Next can our teammates , or coaches get questions asked. Also add ejections , you guys have them in MLB 2K13 if you throw a pitch at a hitter. Have it in NBA 2K14 , if you argue , push or anything of that manner your out of here ! So don't say you guys do it because I have proof ! Add more voices for MyCareer , and even have play chatter actually matter when on the court. Add every single shoe , and add the goggles or facemasks. Also make the Shorts shorter and the jerseys actually fit the player. Last , give us more hairstyles & tattoo's. I want a realistic arm sleeve or just a forearm tattoo sleeve. Also have the REAL D - League players , and not some made up rosters. They deserve some respect.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2013, 10:45 PM   #2
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Realistic NBA 2K14 Wishlists ( Realistic Only )

Just do SOMETHING with Association. I'm legit at the point of not purchasing the game if some serious effort isn't applied to that mode.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:48 PM   #3
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

We already have a stickied wishlist http://www.operationsports.com/forum...st-thread.html
Old 05-24-2013, 11:01 PM   #4
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by beast10
We already have a stickied wishlist http://www.operationsports.com/forum...st-thread.html
Thank you. Please keep on wishlist posts in the above thread.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »