Home

Difficulty Domination Mode

This is a discussion on Difficulty Domination Mode within the NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-04-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Difficulty Domination Mode

Does anybody know what the difficulty on Domination Mode is?

Some games are a pain in the ***....and any news about the packs? Do we only get one chance to win a pack or is it a glitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-09-2013, 04:02 PM   #2
Rookie

HarrySTruman's Arena

Re: Difficulty Domination Mode

I'm wondering this too. I can win in MyGM mode, but I'm still winless in this mode with my starter bronze squad. I'm a newb and all, but my shots seem to fall more in MyGM mode (which I have set to Pro difficulty).

Anyone know what difficult domination mode is set at?
Old 12-10-2013, 12:34 PM   #3
Rookie

ctsoxfan's Arena

Glad I'm not the only one - but yes the difficulty level in this mode seems really unbalanced. No matter what I do, the cpu team always comes back when I have a big lead, never misses shots (even when I have 2 guys on the shooter), and my team misses wide open layups. It's like the game is designed to beat you no matter what you do.

I can play other modes at high difficulty levels, no problem. But the AI here just flat out cheats.
Old 12-10-2013, 01:34 PM   #4
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by daam81
Does anybody know what the difficulty on Domination Mode is?

Some games are a pain in the ***....and any news about the packs? Do we only get one chance to win a pack or is it a glitch?
I replayed one game I had two stars on and got the 3rd pack after winning. I think that if you replay it and don't get 3 stars on the 2nd try the pack might be gone. All you really gotta do to prevent this is close NBA 2K14 before the game ends and it won't be marked.

For difficulty, I don't really know what it's on. All-star I guess? I haven't had any problems beating the AI teams with a 10-20 point margin. Sometimes I miss wide open layups way short and throw easy passes away. Last game I was on a fast break and made a 3 feet pass to the paint and the receiver couldn't catch it.

Easiest way to get a big margin for me is to have a 3pt shooting PF, run pick & roll with the PG and center with the PF one pass away. The AI foolishly helps on the pick very often and you get an open look from deep. They should really fix that.

In the end the rating is all about how many blocks you get, though. It doesn't matter if I win by 1 or 30, all that matters is that I have at least 10 blocks.

Last edited by jaateloauto; 12-10-2013 at 02:43 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball MyTeam »