Home

Going to be making a very stat oriented roster for ps3

This is a discussion on Going to be making a very stat oriented roster for ps3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-31-2013, 05:21 PM   #1
Pro

ReturnoftheTmac's Arena

OVR: 0
Going to be making a very stat oriented roster for ps3

After years of using rosters from here (beds amazing ones last year) and editing them to my liking I've decided to try it on my own from scratch this year. My base roster will be the 2K update as of today December 31. For now I'm just going to do ratings and tendencies. I'd like to get to shoes/accessories after that. I'll be doing ratings based a lot off player's numbers from this year and I'll factor in previous years as well. Cases will vary though.

I've just started playing this game regularly for this year. Was hoping for bed's rosters, but couldn't wait anymore. So if there any quirks that have been found out like Beds last year with the lowering of big man speed all around the league please let me know. Also, if anyone would like team up and do playbook edits after the roster is done that would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully a couple of people will be interested in these because I'd like to get feedback every 5-10 teams I do on how the gameplay is working for other people. Probably won't start full on until tomorrow (should be perfect with how worthless i'll be feeling)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-31-2013, 10:44 PM   #2
Rookie

the_uniBRoW23's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Going to be making a very stat oriented roster for ps3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac
After years of using rosters from here (beds amazing ones last year) and editing them to my liking I've decided to try it on my own from scratch this year. My base roster will be the 2K update as of today December 31. For now I'm just going to do ratings and tendencies. I'd like to get to shoes/accessories after that. I'll be doing ratings based a lot off player's numbers from this year and I'll factor in previous years as well. Cases will vary though.

I've just started playing this game regularly for this year. Was hoping for bed's rosters, but couldn't wait anymore. So if there any quirks that have been found out like Beds last year with the lowering of big man speed all around the league please let me know. Also, if anyone would like team up and do playbook edits after the roster is done that would be greatly appreciated.

Hopefully a couple of people will be interested in these because I'd like to get feedback every 5-10 teams I do on how the gameplay is working for other people. Probably won't start full on until tomorrow (should be perfect with how worthless i'll be feeling)
Nice man, I'll def b interested in these. Looking forward to them
Old 12-31-2013, 11:42 PM   #3
Rookie

xxedgexx's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm always down for more rosters on the PS3 side. Looking forward to this!
Old 01-02-2014, 07:29 PM   #4
Rookie

Danbo80's Arena

OVR: 2

I'd be interested as well. I'ts been a tough year for us PS3 guys. So much appreciated.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:53 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReturnoftheTmac

Good luck!
There are toofew good PS3 rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »