Home

NHL2K10 Rosters Xbox 360

This is a discussion on NHL2K10 Rosters Xbox 360 within the NHL 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-28-2014, 12:54 PM   #1
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

OVR: 12
NHL2K10 Rosters Xbox 360

Hello,
My OCD has taken over...For those who didn't check them out or haven't heard, I'm very happy with my 2K8 roster updates. But am missing those early morning roster tweaks.

Now I'm getting the urge to fix the 2K10 rosters....3 teams/lines are done...I should have the rest completed by the playoffs. Possibly sooner.

Not bothering to completely fix the minors at this time...although when hockey is over I imagine I'm going to get bored and will try to fix those too.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Roster1.rar (560.7 KB, 62 views)

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State

Last edited by TSOLEliot; 04-18-2014 at 10:48 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2014, 02:49 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NHL2K10 Rosters Xbox 360

Hells yes i'll be eternally grateful! I tried updating the old ones on my own and it wasn't happening. Love 2k10!
Old 03-28-2014, 07:00 PM   #3
Rookie

xJerseyDevil's Arena

I will follow your project! You always release great rosters to make the great 2K hockey games stay in existence and in my collection!
Old 03-29-2014, 07:58 AM   #4
Rookie

I´ve already have a roster update for the xbox360. I´ve done it by myself. It took me about 80-100 hours to complete. I can put it up here if anyone wants to check it out. It´s a mix between DJNEOS, SHOGUNOFHARLEM3 and nhl 2004 for pc attributes. I also updated goalie equipments (allmost all of them), updated minor players and edited the lines. There is still work to do with free agents - i want them all to be vanished - and with some players (Mike Carey,CHI, for example) and numbers.

Feel free to give me any feedback what to change on the rosters. And hit me with a LOT of questions.

I think i´ll be able to put the roster up here to download in couple of hours.

Roster is HERE:
http://www.megafileupload.com/en/fil...chise-rar.html

Last edited by raisky; 03-30-2014 at 07:02 AM.
Old 03-29-2014, 10:04 PM   #5
Pro

TSOLEliot's Arena

Awesome...post! Please do....i am done with 8 teams...did you fix the Panthers 27 player AHL glitch by chancw+

NFL- Eagles
NHL- Flyers
NCAA- Fresno State
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-31-2014, 09:00 AM   #6
Rookie

I put the dowload link on my previous post
Old 03-31-2014, 10:28 AM   #7
MVP

shogunofharlem3's Arena

Played it yesterday. Love that the goalie edits are there and the 99 acceleration 99 balance ratings are in for the skaters. Plays so much smoother and the skaters pull the trigger on loose puck rebounds so much faster which forces goalies to animate differently too.

Great work on these. Looks like may be time to start my 2k10 season and play it in a crash course week, 80 games, 1 week......we'll see.
Old 03-31-2014, 12:18 PM   #8
Rookie

Yeah, i put your goalie and player edits on there. I also lowered every player puckhandling (to 20) and agility (to 50). Now the game is much more like real hockey.

And for the checking attributes, i tried to make them as realistic as possible. TOOK A LOT OF THINKING AND ADJUSTING !

Also lowered 3-4th liners speed between 55-78, so you really can see the difference on fast players.

Oh and i tried to update the goalie equipment as close to real things as possible (the 4th colour option at player editor doesn´t work).

Only thing i wanted to put on this update is shogunofharlems extra goalie edit. You talked about it at nhlgamings Playing with goalie attributes topic, post 283. But you never mentioned it again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > Other Hockey Games > NHL 2K > NHL 2K Rosters »