Home

Journey to the Top | Coaching Career of Idris Justice

This is a discussion on Journey to the Top | Coaching Career of Idris Justice within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-05-2014, 03:47 PM   #1
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36
♕♕ Journey to the Top | Coaching Career of Idris Justice ♕♕

COACHING CAREER OF IDRIS JUSTICE

Name: Idris Justice II

Current Team Founder of Indianapolis Westside Eclipse
College: N/A

Coaching Experience
N/A

Playing Experience
  • Varsity Point Guard at Ben Davis H.S
  • Indiana Grassroots Point Guard

Bio
Fresh out of high school, Idris Justice finds himself un-enrolled into college however is hoping to do so the following year. As a previous stand-out basketball athlete back in his high school days, it wasn't surprising when the idea of starting his own AAU team sprouted upon his thoughts. That idea eventually became a commitment but it was the matter of how it would end up really happening . . . With help it did - Idris's cousin connected with a friend's wealthy dad who then reached out to Justice and offered to fund for the team if his son [B Team Point Guard] would be able to receive quality minutes on the team. With no hesitation, Idris accepted the proposal and his idea was slowly turning into reality. From there the Class of 2017 Indianapolis Westside Eclipse were formed but ahead of Justice was a flood of steps before the team would be ready; recruiting, staff additions, and most importantly, state recognition.

Expect: Will be starting this dynasty out on the AAU level, can potentially end up a head coach of a NBA team... OR - Idris Justice, a former standout basketball player, could end up continuing his playing career. You never know. I will try to keep this dynasty realistic. So you won't be seeing us recruit a star player in our opening years, we'll have to work from the bottom and then try our best to work to the top.

Will be taking CAP's to get the team formed... Like I said, since the team is just getting started, the player's you create will be calibrated based on the type of player we would realistically land. So even if you have an 'A+' attribute - it'll end up like a B on the game.

Template
Code:
BIO
Name: 
Position: 
Back Story:

Physicals
Height: 
Weight: 
Recent Injuries?: 

Strengths and Weaknesses
Strengths: 
PG-SF
Inside Game: 
Outside Game: 
Ball Handling:
Athleticism: 
Defensive I.Q. 
Offensive I.Q. 
Rebounding (Scale Of PG-SF Not Every Position): 
SS Activeness:

SF-C
Inside Game:
Outside Game:
Strength:
Athleticism:
Defensive I.Q.:
Offensive I.Q.:
Rebounding:
SS Activeness: 
Post Skills:
Post Defense:

Appearance:
Gear:
Thanks for reading! I'm looking forward to making this a long-lasting dynasty!

Last edited by beast10; 06-12-2014 at 06:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-05-2014, 03:49 PM   #2
All Star

beast10's Arena

Re: Journey to the Top | Coaching Career of Idris Justice

HOME

Last edited by beast10; 06-05-2014 at 10:55 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:50 PM   #3
All Star

beast10's Arena

TEAMS

Last edited by beast10; 06-08-2014 at 08:31 PM.
Old 05-05-2014, 03:51 PM   #4
All Star

beast10's Arena

SCHEDULE

Last edited by beast10; 06-08-2014 at 08:09 PM.
Old 06-05-2014, 10:40 PM   #5
All Star

beast10's Arena

IDRIS FOSTER: MY AAU BLOG

January 24th, 2014

As I previously mentioned in my introductory blog post, I'm Idris Justice, founder of the Indy AAU team 'Westside Eclipse'.

Since my last post (January 12th) nothing has really been going my way recruiting wise. Got about 1-2 months before the tournaments start up and I literally have five players on the roster... Not a very good start at all. However starting up this team was an extremely high ambition for me and I'm eager to be successful in the long run.

I'll give you guys a little run down on the guys I've gotten so far...

Demetrius Austin - He's a point guard with crazy vision. He's only 5'5" so the game doesn't come too easy for him but using his basketball I.Q. makes it a little bit more easier. He's got a reliable jump shot and can speed up a fast break. Also, thanks to his father, Mr. Austin, for helping fund the AAU team.
Boo-Boo Watson - A lot like Demetrius; Boo-Boo uses his great basketball I.Q. to distinguish himself from others on the court. He's pretty athletic and his ball handling skills are out of this world.
Thomas Fordham - Great player with a great skill set. Is lights out from beyond the arc but also can utilize his athleticism to get to the rack. Only sketchy thing about him is that he's very thin and with my team's depth being so questionable it's hard to place him at a certain position.
London Forrest - Here's a kid from overseas who explained to me how he moved over to the Americas for the exposure. From what I've seen/heard Forrest has intimidating athleticism and a knack for rebounding the basketball. He was listed as a small forward but I'd like to utilize him at power forward, maybe.
Jason Harlow - Here's another shooting threat player I've managed to recruit for the squad. Harlow is knockdown from beyond the arc who also knows what to do with the basketball in critical situations.
Calvin Cash - Calvin Cash adds another point guard within our depth, he's a kid from good genes as he dad was a former track star. He inherited that trait and that's why he's able to speed up the pace anytime he wants.

I believe my first five players are pure gems with a lot of talent. A couple of great guards who really know the game then some forwards who can knock down the three and run the floor. Now I just need to continue to get exposure for my team until we officially have at least a 10 man roster.

This dynasty will be both storylined and blog

Last edited by beast10; 06-05-2014 at 10:42 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-08-2014, 08:14 PM   #6
All Star

beast10's Arena

February 8th, 2014
- Before Practice

Setting: You're in the gym, meeting all your your peers who'll you'll be teaming up with for a run to nationals this year and beyond.

(As I said - this dynasty will turn out very similar to my former Burbank dynasty but only in the perspective in the coach.)
Old 06-08-2014, 08:28 PM   #7
Always Sonny Somewhere

SonnyFranchise's Arena

OVR: 0

Can't wait for the first game! 👍👍👍
Old 06-08-2014, 08:30 PM   #8
#AyJay

AdamJones113's Arena

OVR: 2

Joe doesn't know anyone. Sometimes he feels like he should have stuck with soccer, but then, as he's standing in the lane someone drives and he swats the ball away, remembering why he loves basketball. The guy's friends roar and Joe starts to play the pickup game with them.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »