Home

NHL 15 Pre-order bonus

This is a discussion on NHL 15 Pre-order bonus within the EA Sports NHL Legacy forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 08-12-2014, 11:23 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
NHL 15 Pre-order bonus

both BestBuy and Gamestop are providing a HUT pre-order bonus for NHL15, for both new gen (ps4/xb1)and gen 3 (360/ps3). I didn't pick up nhl14 until it was already out so I missed out on the pre-order bonus. Anyone know what this actually includes ?

Pre-order NHL 15 and Receive the GameStop Exclusive $24 Value of Hockey Ultimate Team Content!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 11:41 AM   #2

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: NHL 15 Pre-order bonus

lol, HUT. What happened to days when EA gave away actual merchandise for getting a game early(or just getting it on release day). I still have abunch of things I got from the stores when I bought NHL games on release day, was some cool hockey stuff too.
Old 08-12-2014, 03:16 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 5

HUT is sooooo terrible too. Horrible experience and just not fun at all to play. I hate how they force it down people's throats.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:10 PM   #4
Rookie

s_mkheidze's Arena

never played HUT and never will. It's a stupid *** gimmick. I want to play NHL hockey, not that mickey mouse HUT bull****.
Old 08-12-2014, 05:42 PM   #5
MVP

Syce's Arena

HUT wouldnt be so bad if they didnt set it up to force people to either buy packs with real money or to play the auction house which a lot of players just dont have the time nor patience to do it. thats why some players end up with the best of the best team and most are jogging along with **** teams.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-12-2014, 06:16 PM   #6
Rookie

meep316's Arena

HUT is a ton of fun. I'm not someone who spends real money on packs though. I think that is beyond lame.

I skipped 14, but in 13 I really learned how to work the market, got a ton of steals, and pretty much built my dream team. It wasn't guys like Crosby, Malkin, Ovechkin. It was guys I really liked. Very good players, but I didn't just pick the best ones. Anyways after I got bored of it, I sold my team and my 300k pucks I had left over to someone for $50 over paypal, lol. Paid for the game itself, pretty much.
Old 08-13-2014, 01:27 AM   #7
Rookie

Södy's Arena

I like it, too. I got in it in 13 aswell. Had guys like Kane, Duchene, Quick and it was great.

What I wish is a possibility to go to auctions via webbrowser like it is done in FIFA.
Old 08-13-2014, 09:28 AM   #8
Rookie

JsMcbain's Arena

there is the companion app for iphone/ipad for hut auction house that I used a lot in '14

« Operation Sports Forums > Hockey > EA Sports NHL > EA Sports NHL Legacy »