Home

Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

This is a discussion on Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch? within the Madden Ultimate Team forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2014, 09:51 PM   #1
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5
Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

I bought a player on the auction house for 100 coins, then when I go to My Bids, and I click on him, it doesn't give me the option to do anything with him, it just says the auction has ended and says "Congratulations you won ____ on the auction house!" or whatever. But it won't let me put him as a starter/quick sell him or anything. Is this a glitch or what?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 10:06 PM   #2
Rookie

Sgt_Ludby's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

That's weird... I had a similar issue where my bought players weren't appearing in my items list. In order to fix that, I had to go to My Auctions, click on the player, and then wait for the "This auction has ended, Congratulations" message. It definitely seems buggy, to say the least.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:13 PM   #3
Rookie

meep316's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Won a player on the auction house, can't do anything with him. Is this a glitch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Ludby
That's weird... I had a similar issue where my bought players weren't appearing in my items list. In order to fix that, I had to go to My Auctions, click on the player, and then wait for the "This auction has ended, Congratulations" message. It definitely seems buggy, to say the least.
It's super buggy. I posted this on the EA forum and someone said they had the same problem, that it took 3 hours for them to get their card. Someone else said they bought one at midnight, and they didn't get it until the next morning. Pretty ridiculous. This is the mode that they make BANK on, you'd think they'd get it right.

Also I hate how if I bid on something, and someone outbid me, the coins I bid are still frozen and unusable until that auction ended. If I get outbid, that should be it, I should get my coins back immediately. Pretty dumb.
Old 08-29-2014, 10:20 PM   #4
Rookie

Sgt_Ludby's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by meep316
It's super buggy. I posted this on the EA forum and someone said they had the same problem, that it took 3 hours for them to get their card. Someone else said they bought one at midnight, and they didn't get it until the next morning. Pretty ridiculous. This is the mode that they make BANK on, you'd think they'd get it right.

Also I hate how if I bid on something, and someone outbid me, the coins I bid are still frozen and unusable until that auction ended. If I get outbid, that should be it, I should get my coins back immediately. Pretty dumb.
Oh man, I didn't even realize that happens. That's particularly frustrating with this new MUT considering how long it takes for an auction to actually close! I wonder why they changed when you got your coins back... It was fine in M25.
Old 08-29-2014, 11:45 PM   #5
Rookie

MrYaz's Arena

OVR: 1

This is happening to me right now. I have 3 players 78,75,77 ovr that my team desperately needs. Can't get them.

Frustrating is an understatement
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-29-2014, 11:56 PM   #6
MVP

It has happened to me since launch I'm currently 3 hours in waiting for a 84 LT to show up
Old 08-30-2014, 01:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Sgt_Ludby's Arena

Aaaaaand now I'm having this issue too. There are two WRs I'm waiting for and I won the auctions about an hour and a half ago.
Old 08-30-2014, 02:27 AM   #8
Just started!

same problem here. bought a couple players and sold a few more, haven't received the cards or the coins. it's been about two hours now.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden Ultimate Team »