Home

MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

This is a discussion on MADDEN 16 Wishlist.... within the Madden NFL Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2014, 01:22 AM   #1
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

OVR: 11
MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

I dnt knw if one has already been done but I felt since the game has been out for a little bit and we have our liked and dislikes Why not give our thoughts on what we are lookin for in Madden 16.

So Madden fans and for real Madden fans Whats still missing and what do they have to bring to the table to top other Games in there CFM to put Madden over the top?

I would like to see them go deeper then deep in CCM because we r yet to have real time injuries with new anatmations. WR/CB going at it. I mean the playoffs or the superbowl feels like its a game we play in our season and there needs to b a new way to keep track of awards when won by players. The probowl doesnt save to players award history as well as superbowls and the year it was won. Superbowl MVP should show on players award history.
There is so much but the little things will give us reason to keep buying this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 01:25 AM   #2
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Re: MADDEN 16 Wishlist....

Mods please Sticky this if there isnt a Tread on this matter please.
Old 10-12-2014, 02:53 AM   #3
8bit Super Macho Man

Nuke LaLoosh's Arena

OVR: 0

Less celebrations after every play. The game should know who the showboats are and who isn't (Andrew Luck isn't going to show you his name on the back of his jersey after a first down).

Less replays and cut scenes.

Time to revamp player gear. Nike cleats, gloves, etc to match the season. These players have been wearing the same stuff for years. Fix the tape on the ankles so it doesn't look like a cast. Maybe if a player is coming back from a sprained knee, he wears a brace on that knee for a game or two.
Old 10-12-2014, 04:56 AM   #4
MVP

cowboy_kmoney's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviladams
Less celebrations after every play. The game should know who the showboats are and who isn't (Andrew Luck isn't going to show you his name on the back of his jersey after a first down).

Less replays and cut scenes.

Time to revamp player gear. Nike cleats, gloves, etc to match the season. These players have been wearing the same stuff for years. Fix the tape on the ankles so it doesn't look like a cast. Maybe if a player is coming back from a sprained knee, he wears a brace on that knee for a game or two.
Decime this injuries should matter. I would like to see Draft classes with there stats and injuries frm College as we scout each player. Thoses injuries as well as awards won while in school should b in scouting reports. Risk reward type system.
Old 10-12-2014, 06:47 AM   #5
All Star

Smirkin Dirk's Arena

OVR: 6

1. Better wide receiever play.

2. A set of sliders that work, and whose effect is explained to players.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #6
---

TexasFan2005's Arena

OVR: 0

Better animations to prevent the RB to aimlessly run into his blockers. It's a complete eyesore right now.

Also, better tackling animations on all fronts.
Old 10-12-2014, 07:09 PM   #7
Pro

superxero27's Arena

OVR: 2

The big ones for me:

- WRs jump and fight for the ball!!
- More options to customize your franchise going forward. More customizable stadium options, be able to redesign uniforms after a certain number of years, more (amd better) options for relocated logos/uniforms.

My teams:
NFL - Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals
NCAAF/B - Arizona Wildcats, Northern Arizona Lumberjacks, North Texas Mean Green

I find it amusing that the OS icon for NAU is 20 years (and three rebrands!) out of date.
Old 10-12-2014, 08:38 PM   #8
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

remove suction blocking, warping tired of players getting sucked into other players and ruining routes... and tired of the warping defender. these were removed a few yrs back take them back out.

Penalties they have all kind's but yet u only see some getting called on the offense like holding etc holding can happen on defense also can we actually get PI to work right? finally.

full player editing its pretty sad that its been 2 gens since we last had this in a madden game.

Equipment there's new helmets and gloves etc that been out for few yrs even on cover of 15... but nowhere to be found in madden.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football »