Home

my career freezes the game after being named starter..

This is a discussion on my career freezes the game after being named starter.. within the NBA 2K Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-13-2014, 01:56 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
my career freezes the game after being named starter..

has anyone else had this happen to them? i was named starter after 5 games, playde the 6th one, and after the press conference it freezes every time. really frustrated about this because i spent $20 (120,000 vc) plus 10,000 from preordering the game, plus 4-5,000 or so that i earned, all on my my player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2014, 06:17 PM   #2
Pro

Re: my career freezes the game after being named starter..

Quote:
Originally Posted by green225
has anyone else had this happen to them? i was named starter after 5 games, playde the 6th one, and after the press conference it freezes every time. really frustrated about this because i spent $20 (120,000 vc) plus 10,000 from preordering the game, plus 4-5,000 or so that i earned, all on my my player.
i already informed them about this but if you can too it would help, go to my thread how to fix problems.
Old 10-13-2014, 07:57 PM   #3
Rookie

i'm having trouble getting into blacktop games too now. i think it's related to my career being frozen. and i message 2k support so we'll see what they say.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:28 AM   #4
Just started!

it's related to my career being frozen. and i message 2k support so we'll see what they say.
Old 10-15-2014, 11:29 AM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 1

[quote=green225;2046684507]has anyone else had this happen to them? i was named starter after 5 games, playde the 6th one, and after the press conference it freezes every time. really frustrated about this because i spent $20 (120,000 vc) plus 10,000 from preordering the game, plus 4-5,000 or so
that i earned, all on my my player.[/quote
It happened to me 2 times for offline mps useing sp i used some some tricks to speed up the leveling lol and both crashed.Maby the game isnt programmed to be a starter so early hope they fix it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-16-2014, 06:41 PM   #6
Rookie

2k doesn't even have anyone you can talk to on the phone anymore(although they were all rude pricks when they did), and noone answers customer support. i'm pissed off, man. my my player isn't hitting shots he should in crew, because i can't get hot spots.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen »