Home

NBA Live 16

This is a discussion on NBA Live 16 within the NBA Live forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-27-2014, 01:42 PM   #1
Pro

asu666's Arena

OVR: 34
NBA Live 16

After spending the week playing NBA Live 15, I came up with a short wish list for NBA Live 16:

1. In-Game Saves - The stats come out reasonably accurate at 10 to 12 minutes quarters, but I am older and have a difficult time finding a solid hour plus to know I'll finish a game.

2. Option to click, not hold, RB/R1 to call up passing icons

3. Automatic play runs- I'm not a fan of pushing the d-pad over-and-over and auto-motion only goes so far

4. User / CPU Settings - Because Home/ Away changes

5. Player Lock Camera - Like the competitor's, because I like the camera to stay behind my selected player

6. Suns Classic Black Jerseys

7. Better court spacing

Overall, NBA Live 15 is a fun game and I look forward to next year's too and hope my suggestions make it into the game. Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: NBA Live 16

This year edition of nba live is definitely playable with a few patches can be really fun enjoyable game it's definitely playable I already pre order my digital copy ...I'm excited for 16 already !! With that said ......

-Edit Player ((Is a Must would love to see it petition started up for it to be put in this year or patch in if not gotta be in 16))
-Customization of sneakers and player sig moves
-player movement ...d rose , Russell Westbrook, John wall other speed guys should have that explosiveness when running with the rock....add more animations in real time no delay especially SPIN MOVE THEY ARE TOO SLOW !! ADD MORE PLZ
-more sig shots and post moves make them customizable
-player specific dunk packages and lay up packages add in tear drops
-size up moves make customizable spin moves hesitation too
-Add NBA Street Mode tied that into My Career Online
-All Star Weekend Bring It Back
-Add in sideline reporter ie NBA analysis Chris Broussard or Lisa salters give sideline reports during games
-Add in Mike Tirico and Hubie Brown Let us Choose Between which play by play team we want that would be game changer !!!
-Add little things like different animations when in bounding the ball show player interactions with teammates during fouls or when whistle blows coaches and player cut scenes as well use full ESPN broadcast package
- Show Like upcoming games mark key match ups stats around the league ...league leaders ..top performers of the week and month
Old 10-27-2014, 08:30 PM   #3
Banned

Nabz's Arena

OVR: 2

- Sliders
- CAP
- Editable and shareable Draft Class'
Old 10-27-2014, 09:21 PM   #4
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

Presentation: when they show the auto replay, they need to zoom in to the player who made play right after the play. It would make the replays so much more authentic.
Old 10-28-2014, 03:33 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 3

They need to improve the rebounding in Live 16 since the rebounding in Live 15 is very generic. I want to see some volleyball rebounds,jumpball rebounds and etc. Player positioning, size, athleticism, rebounding rating,and ball direction should be factors when it comes to winning the rebound battle.Rebounding with the opposing player/s together should not only result to one player winning the rebound battle or grabbing the ball all the time but should also result to different animations like jumpball rebounds, out of bounds, and etc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-28-2014, 11:28 PM   #6
Greatest caddie ever!

youvalss's Arena

OVR: 42

2 major things need to go in there early in development:

1) Add a midrange game.

2) Re-do the post game - from scratch. Including: backdown/spins/hooks/fades/fakes/blocks animations etc.. Make sure the physicality/interaction is realistic, so that big men can backdown their man, and when they make a move (unless it's a fade) they find themselves actually moving closer to the basket, rather than get pushed out the moment the animation starts.
Old 10-29-2014, 08:46 AM   #7
MVP

El_Poopador's Arena

OVR: 0

One thing I would like to see is the ability to do more subtle movement with dribble moves. Right now, we have standing dribble moves and moving dribble moves, but you can't do a moving crossover, for example, without getting a burst of speed in the direction you're moving. It would really help things like sizing up for the last shot of the quarter with a slow walk crossover/sizeup, etc.
Old 10-29-2014, 10:14 AM   #8
Lockdown Defender

Rockie_Fresh88's Arena

OVR: 17

Live 16 needs a killer Mode!! EA needs to include NBA street in this game but mYbe with your rising star.

-Gameface must be in 16
- sliders
- we need many more animations
- we need less wonky animations
- we need a lot more signature- NBA street mode ?
- Ultimate Team
- make the graphics from the broadcast angle look as good as they do up close.
- smoother gameplay
- more scanned faces
- online leagues that work !
-more shoe edits /customizations
- better half time show. It's long and dry
- improved commentary
#1 Laker fan
First Team Defense !!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA Live »