Home

PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster

This is a discussion on PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster within the Madden NFL Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2015, 05:02 PM   #1
MVP

OVR: 0
PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster

Guys, later this afternoon/evening I'm going to upload a roster that has 276 of the top draft prospects as free agents.

I took January 8th's EA roster and manually edited the 1/15, 1/22 and final season updates. EA added 7 players during those last three updates. I manually added those players as well as 23 others that were on rosters at the end of the year. I also added D. Carter to Indy's roster.

I want to say up front, I'm NOT A RATINGS expert. I don't watch college ball. I started making prospects by using this thread created by "bradtxmale". http://www.operationsports.com/forum...e-caps-34.html

But, he stopped making CAP's. I got about 119 CAP's from him and another 8 from Tom from Germany and the 2015Draft roster available online. I used the vitals they already had and didn't start using the CBS Sports height/weight until I began making my own CAP's.

That left 149 CAP's that I made. Again, I'm not a ratings expert. The OVERALL ratings for all 276 prospects (now at 303 prospects as of 4/8) are based on CBS Sports draft prospect ratings. I basically took the 40 times for speed and flew threw the other ratings. The ratings may be 1-3 points high or so as they start at 58 and run as high as 83.

However, the equipment is right as is the player information, where available. I was pretty deliberate here.

Feel free to adjust where you may see fit. I'm just a guy who's OCD about accurate rosters and who had time on my hands while recovering from having 13 screws put in my foot recently lol.

There's one mistake that I know of. P.J. Williams' weight in 205 when it should be 195. I was tired and overlooked it when making him.

I've kept up with the transactions and have guys who've signed reserve/future contracts on their teams also. The depth charts are not accurate as I've been signing guys and releasing guys and with free agency looming, they'll be changing soon anyway.

The Ravens (J. Unga, B. Renner, K. Rueland) and Giants (N. Whitlock, R. Stanzi, T. Wade, C. Harper) have some players in the free agent pool due to their roster being full. If you wanted you could release some UFA's to sign them, but I haven't yet. There's also many of recent signee's who aren't assigned numbers as of yet.

Anyway, hope this helps those who wanted to have the draft prospects available in the free agency pool.

I believe the file name is 276DraftProspects.

Enjoy. And let me know if you find any noticeable mistakes (other than ratings lol... there'll be a lot of those - but, at least you have the players and their overall ratings are close)

EDIT : I've been keeping up with the transactions and added more prospects as well as adjusting prospects ratings based off of the CBS Sports Big Board.

All of the players who should be on teams have been signed and the UFA's have been released to the free agent pool.

Also, all the pad height and widths were take to zero on all the prospects.

Depth charts and jersey numbers have been updated where available.

The only problem with the roster is the Cowboys abilty to sign anyone. But, I have ten prospects on the team that allow you to sign anyone they sign to another team, then trade the prospect on the Cowboys for that player, then release the prospect traded from Dallas to the other team into the FA pool.

Everything else should be extremely accurate and you should be ready for the draft! (and hopefully have to create very few rookies afterwards)

EDIT.... May 4th.......Guys, the latest file is titled "Madden16" Do not used the first file.... There was an error when I tried to upload it and it's all screwed up, with crazy ratings, players out of position, etc.

The correct file has "Correct version" in the description.

There's all 256 rookies and 79 UDFA's all on their respective teams. There's also 16 UDFA's in the FA pool due to not having enough room on rosters and 11 UDFA's who haven't been signed (in the FA pool)

There's 35+ veteran CAP's who weren't in the game that are on rosters or were at the end of last year.

Enjoy!!

EDIT, May 5th....latest file name has been changed to "HTOWN5933DRAFT".

Last edited by htown5933; 05-06-2015 at 03:19 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-01-2015, 10:02 PM   #2
MVP

Re: PS4 2015 Draft Prospects (276!) Roster

Make it 280 prospects.

When I was double checking overall ratings, there were 4 additional tackles projected to be drafted added to the CBS site. I added them, making it 280 prospects in the free agent pool. (if my math is correct... Didn't count em lol)

I'll upload probably within the hour, no more than two.
Old 03-03-2015, 08:58 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 6

Well you beat me to the punch. Looks pretty good too. I might tweak the rankings (I have a pretty good feel for most of the players in the draft)

If you want me to I can do that and let you know when it's done
Old 03-03-2015, 10:48 PM   #4
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucstopshere
Well you beat me to the punch. Looks pretty good too. I might tweak the rankings (I have a pretty good feel for most of the players in the draft)

If you want me to I can do that and let you know when it's done
Go for it man... if you feel it's needed. The overall ratings are "in order" that CBS Sports had them rated as of a couple days ago. But, I'm sure there are some individual ratings you'd like to adjust.

I'm keeping up with the daily transactions on my roster. So, I hope you do that since going through 280 players will likely take some time and it'd be easy to fall behind with the daily moves that are being made.
Old 03-05-2015, 10:29 AM   #5
MVP

SolidSquid's Arena

What's the file named?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2015, 01:31 PM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidSquid
What's the file named?
Pretty sure it's "280DraftProspects" by H-Town5933.

On a side note, while I was attempting to update transactions yesterday I noticed a problem that most Madden players have run into before. Trying to sign a free agent and getting the "This would exceed the salary cap" message.

I'd forgotten to release Henry Melton from Dallas. I haven't released UFA's from teams because many will re-sign with their teams and it's easier where uniform numbers are concerned.

There are a couple different ways to handle the salary cap message. First, you can edit the player you're trying to sign and make him a punter, sign him, then change him to whatever position he is. Or, it may be necessary to release a high salary player, change him to a punter, sign him, and change him (and his number) back to whatever it was. For those who prefer contracts remain the same and play franchise mode, this can be frustrating though.
Old 03-05-2015, 03:56 PM   #7
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

[quote=htown5933;2047106071]Pretty sure it's "280DraftProspects" by H-Town5933.

On a side note, while I was attempting to update transactions yesterday I noticed a problem that most Madden players have run into before. Trying to sign a free agent and getting the "This would exceed the salary cap" message.

I'd forgotten to release Henry Melton from Dallas. I haven't released UFA's from teams because many will re-sign with their teams and it's easier where uniform numbers are concerned.

There are a couple different ways to handle the salary cap message. First, you can edit the player you're trying to sign and make him a punter, sign him, then change him to whatever position he is. Or, it may be necessary to release a high salary player, change him to a punter, sign him, and change him (and his number) back to whatever it was. For those who prefer contracts remain the same and play franchise mode, this can be frustrating though.[/Qthe]

Another thing as well if u try to do the trade between bills and eagles for McCoy and Alonso u can't because it says bills are -$510 in salary cap.

So u have to release both from their teams and sign them to their new teams.

Funny though I just tried this trade using the last roster update of yr and it let me trade them between teams.. So not sure why its letting now and not on one u posted.
Old 03-05-2015, 05:46 PM   #8
MVP

What's up, AZ.

Nice to see you're still around. I used your rosters a couple of years ago, I believe on a jump drive.

Feel free to do what you want with mine if you like the 280 prospects. Just happened to have some time on my hands this year.

I'm debating uploading mine with the UFA's in the free agent pool as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Football Rosters »