Home

Playing every game in Franchise

This is a discussion on Playing every game in Franchise within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2015, 07:35 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Playing every game in Franchise

Is anyone else considering playing all 162 games in franchise mode? With the problems with CPU generated pitchers being overpowered 8+ years into the future, I just don't feel like dealing with that crap and am seriously considering just playing every game so I don't have to deal with that issue.

Really sucks because I was hoping to do a franchise with a poor team and rebuild them.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 07:52 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 6
Re: Playing every game in Franchise

Quote:
Originally Posted by plak89
Is anyone else considering playing all 162 games in franchise mode? With the problems with CPU generated pitchers being overpowered 8+ years into the future, I just don't feel like dealing with that crap and am seriously considering just playing every game so I don't have to deal with that issue.

Really sucks because I was hoping to do a franchise with a poor team and rebuild them.

I am planning to play all 162. I am the biggest "team changer (for lack of a better word" there is. I usually play 5 or 6 games and find something to cause me to switch and start over. I am currently the Astros and have made it through the month of April. No doubt though its tough to play all 162......
Go Vikes
Old 06-15-2015, 07:55 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscbears99
I am planning to play all 162. I am the biggest "team changer (for lack of a better word" there is. I usually play 5 or 6 games and find something to cause me to switch and start over. I am currently the Astros and have made it through the month of April. No doubt though its tough to play all 162......
Right there with ya bud lol. I'm having a tough time picking a team, but once I do, I think I'm gonna try and play all 162. I like the idea of all the stats being mine.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:08 PM   #4
MVP

cusefan74's Arena

OVR: 20

I'm playing all 162 games this year. I'm almost to the end of July, it's been really fun.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:17 PM   #5
All Star

Mike Lowe's Arena

OVR: 18

In up to today's date in one franchise, and just started a second one over the weekend of which I've played just three so far.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-15-2015, 05:27 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 10

Have played every game with my Reds, with a carry over from 14. 2014 won the division but lost to the Dodgers in first round. I am on 1 Sept 2015 with about 24 or so to go. Looks like I will play the Dodgers again….they own me.

Oh this is a manager only franchise.
Old 06-15-2015, 05:46 PM   #7
MVP

Syce's Arena

OVR: 0

im playing every game for my first season then i will see after when i get to that point.
Old 06-15-2015, 07:03 PM   #8
Rookie

My only qualm I have with playing 162 is how I will go about making deals at the deadline. I really don't see the need to build for the future since I'll probably only play 1, maybe 2 seasons with a particular team.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »