Home

[EU][PS4] Pro-Am Squad

This is a discussion on [EU][PS4] Pro-Am Squad within the NBA 2K Basketball Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2015, 06:15 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
[EU][PS4] Pro-Am Squad

Hey guys! Since I won't be able to play in a US squad consistently due to time zone difference, I'm looking for EU players to get a solid Pro-Am squad going.

I've noticed that a couple of guys on here are located in Europe, so I figured I should give it a try and see if we can get a good team together.

So if smart team ball is your thing and you'd consider yourself competitive when it comes to NBA2K, just leave your PSN nick and position and I'll add you.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2015, 07:49 AM   #2
Rookie

Re: [EU][PS4] Pro-Am Squad

Can i join!? I am balanced SG, still learning from EU with PS4
Old 09-28-2015, 07:58 AM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by StoolBoryCro
Hey guys! Since I won't be able to play in a US squad consistently due to time zone difference, I'm looking for EU players to get a solid Pro-Am squad going.

I've noticed that a couple of guys on here are located in Europe, so I figured I should give it a try and see if we can get a good team together.

So if smart team ball is your thing and you'd consider yourself competitive when it comes to NBA2K, just leave your PSN nick and position and I'll add you.
PSN: BirkoRiza /SG(Balanced)
Old 09-28-2015, 05:05 PM   #4
Pro

6'7 inside pf: i'm basically trying to be like a mix of rodman and ben wallace with better dunking. Hustle player, defense, blocks, screens, grabbing boards and doing the little things. Offense: only dunks. 67 overall so far, i don't think i'll buy vc so i won't level up fast.

I definitely play smart team ball though so there's that. Maybe important to mention, i refuse to cheese so if you want to win at all costs and expect me to (for example) go hold my nuts to get offensive boards i'm not gonna do it.

psn - lord_bonium, i should be online tomorrow around 18.30
Old 09-30-2015, 10:25 AM   #5
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1

Add me.

PSN id: jaateloauto

I haven't been able to get into a pro-am game yet for some reason. Currently the player I've developing is a 6'8" SF/PF stretch four type player. 67 ovr.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2015, 05:09 AM   #6
Rookie

Im looking to play, i've played for top ranked in 2k11 and 2k15 on the ps3, now i cant play with any of my regular team mates.

Im a balanced SG 88 overall with tons of experience in crew, i'll play off ball or on ball, whatever is needed, i dont hog and play team ball...Psn - Arsenal6090
Old 10-02-2015, 12:07 PM   #7
Rookie

any of you guys want to play online league ?
Old 10-08-2015, 01:45 PM   #8
Rookie

Add me, I'm down for PRO-AM, online league whatever. I play with the balanced PG.

I am an experienced player and i keep it sim. I am from Croatia.

PSN: mzeleni8

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball Online »