Home

Kicking Out of Pins - Too Easy..

This is a discussion on Kicking Out of Pins - Too Easy.. within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-06-2015, 08:40 AM   #1
Rookie

TJ Henderson's Arena

OVR: 0
Kicking Out of Pins - Too Easy..

My friends and I had an absolute blast with the game last year. Everything seems to have taken a step forward this year, with the exception of pins. While I like the new system, it is too easy to master. Most of our matches are now lasting indefinitely because no matter how much damage has happened, we have become good enough to kick out on the first or second rotation.
This is on legend difficulty.

On MyCareer I want to be able to lose without having to just lay down. I did not upgrade the Pin Escape trait and so it is stuck at 55, but it is still really simple. As for the rest of the game, it may be possible to lower Pin Escapes on everyone past 55, to be honest I don't know and I'll have to try later. This process is something that's tedious though and I would much rather there be a patch to simply up the difficulty in some way.

Is this even a possibility? Anyone else having a similar experience? It's borderline maddening because I want so badly to enjoy this game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-06-2015, 08:55 AM   #2
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Re: Kicking Out of Pins - Too Easy..

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjayhawk32
My friends and I had an absolute blast with the game last year. Everything seems to have taken a step forward this year, with the exception of pins. While I like the new system, it is too easy to master. Most of our matches are now lasting indefinitely because no matter how much damage has happened, we have become good enough to kick out on the first or second rotation.
This is on legend difficulty.

On MyCareer I want to be able to lose without having to just lay down. I did not upgrade the Pin Escape trait and so it is stuck at 55, but it is still really simple. As for the rest of the game, it may be possible to lower Pin Escapes on everyone past 55, to be honest I don't know and I'll have to try later. This process is something that's tedious though and I would much rather there be a patch to simply up the difficulty in some way.

Is this even a possibility? Anyone else having a similar experience? It's borderline maddening because I want so badly to enjoy this game.
I agree and it's also very dumb that you don't need a finisher for resiliency it should go...

Resiliency Lv. 1 - You need a finisher to kick out
Resiliency Lv. 2 - You need a finisher to kick out
Resiliency Lv. 3 - You can kick out any time for one time
Old 11-06-2015, 10:23 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

Brandwin's Arena

OVR: 50

I thought you had to have a finisher ready to use Resiliency?
Old 11-06-2015, 10:27 AM   #4
Dead!

CM Hooe's Arena

OVR: 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandwin
I thought you had to have a finisher ready to use Resiliency?
This is correct.

Only Resiliency III doesn't require a finisher icon. Resiliency I and II both do.
Old 11-06-2015, 08:40 PM   #5
MVP

marcuscouch10's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
This is correct.

Only Resiliency III doesn't require a finisher icon. Resiliency I and II both do.
Ohh thanks for clearing up I never looked at it
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-07-2015, 10:42 PM   #6
Pro

OVR: 2

Kicking out is too easy? I'm only a dozen matches in here but I haven't kicked out once... and I submitted to an armbar about fifteen seconds into my first match. I don't know what the hell I'm doing yet. ****
Old 11-08-2015, 04:01 AM   #7
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
Kicking out is too easy? I'm only a dozen matches in here but I haven't kicked out once... and I submitted to an armbar about fifteen seconds into my first match. I don't know what the hell I'm doing yet. ****
I have no clue how to submit or break submission. submission are probably the only way ive been beaten. most of them happen randomly too.

PG: Epic Pro Terry Porter
SG: Epic Pro Dennis Johnson
SF: RC Pro Andre Iguodala
PF: Legend Mike Conley
C: Epic Pro Brad Daugherty

First 1000 games: 998-2
Second 1000 games: 995-5
Third 1000 games: 989-11
Fourth 1000 games: 990-10
Old 11-09-2015, 01:19 PM   #8
MVP

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcavner
At work so I can't help too much right now. But check 2ksports website. There is a tutorial for submissions. Basically, MOVE the stick to the right or left, don't rotate. Check out that video...should help.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »