Home

RAW 12/14/15: The One Man Wrecking Crew Roman Reigns

This is a discussion on RAW 12/14/15: The One Man Wrecking Crew Roman Reigns within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-14-2015, 02:00 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0
RAW 12/14/15: The One Man Wrecking Crew Roman Reigns

Raw after TLC. Hoping for a good one. Roman and the Authority starting the show, most likely. My thoughts are a Reigns v. HHH feud culminating at Wrestlemania.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 03:37 PM   #2

Majingir's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: RAW 12/14/15: The One Man Wrecking Crew Roman Reigns

Reigns-HHH match surely will be happening, but what will he do for the next 2 PPVs? Just have him take out League of Nations like Cena buried the Nexus?

Probably making him enter #1 at the Rumble. He'll last almost entire event,but League of Nations take him out of it.

If Reigns isn't in title picture for WM,what will WM main event be? They're trying to make it the biggest WM, Sheamus vs anyone for the title(even a big name like Lesnar) won't exactly sound so interesting. That's the problem WWE put itself in, very little depth in their main event scene.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:07 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Reigns-HHH match surely will be happening, but what will he do for the next 2 PPVs? Just have him take out League of Nations like Cena buried the Nexus?

Probably making him enter #1 at the Rumble. He'll last almost entire event,but League of Nations take him out of it.

If Reigns isn't in title picture for WM,what will WM main event be? They're trying to make it the biggest WM, Sheamus vs anyone for the title(even a big name like Lesnar) won't exactly sound so interesting. That's the problem WWE put itself in, very little depth in their main event scene.
I said this in the TLC thread. I think tonight Reigns gets the "suspension" that Brock got after F5'D everyone in WWE the night after BattleGround, I think. So he's out for a month. But like someone else says he just doesn't fight and they show him trying to get into Raw on a couple of nights. And I have no idea what the title picture is, KO maybe.
Old 12-14-2015, 04:18 PM   #4

Majingir's Arena

Reigns trying to break in would be fun to see. And have it where he doesn't actually get in for multiple Raws too,not like what they usually do where the person happens to get in,by the end of the show. So Reigns is just stuck outside in the parking lot or something, and can't get past security, but the Authority still sends out guys throughout the night to the parking lot to try and take care of Reigns.

But the Reigns we saw after the match itself is the Reigns that needs to be around more often. The real aggressive, uncontrollable, liable to do anything, Roman Reigns.
Old 12-14-2015, 05:27 PM   #5
Supreme

Streets's Arena

OVR: 24

My prediction is Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble and Brock takes the title off Sheamus to set up a David vs. Goliath Mania main event. I think if Sheamus drops at the Rumble it will cripple the league's credibility. So I could see him dropping at EC.

Or, the league is built as a legit force and Bryan takes on Sheamus at Mania. The story around it could be very good since Sheamus helped launch Bryan's career it could be a full circle thing for them with Bryan going over and getting revenge. Sheamus could keep the 5:15 gimmick going, reminding DB that he beat him in similar fashion.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-14-2015, 06:24 PM   #6
All Star

WWF80sKid's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Streets
My prediction is Daniel Bryan wins the Rumble and Brock takes the title off Sheamus to set up a David vs. Goliath Mania main event. I think if Sheamus drops at the Rumble it will cripple the league's credibility. So I could see him dropping at EC.

Or, the league is built as a legit force and Bryan takes on Sheamus at Mania. The story around it could be very good since Sheamus helped launch Bryan's career it could be a full circle thing for them with Bryan going over and getting revenge. Sheamus could keep the 5:15 gimmick going, reminding DB that he beat him in similar fashion.

I was just about to post in here, this is perfect for Daniel Bryan to come in and take the WWE on his shoulders.

And I've been waiting for Brock vs Daniel at WrestleMania.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:26 PM   #7

Majingir's Arena

As much as I want Bryan back in a main role, there's no guarantee he'll even be able to last throughout it all. I think he's just 1 more injury away from his WWE career being over.
Old 12-14-2015, 06:43 PM   #8
Hall of Fame

jb12780's Arena

OVR: 23

Philly crowd!!! Gonna be great.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »