Home

SHOE ISSUE: What about CUSTOM ROSTERS BEFORE OCTOBER 15? This is outrageous.

This is a discussion on SHOE ISSUE: What about CUSTOM ROSTERS BEFORE OCTOBER 15? This is outrageous. within the NBA 2K Basketball forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-08-2016, 10:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
SHOE ISSUE: What about CUSTOM ROSTERS BEFORE OCTOBER 15? This is outrageous.

NBA2K17 1.05 patch notes

Post-release shoes will now dynamically appear in your game mode saves when starting a new mode or when using a custom roster created after October 15th.

We purchased 2k17 on the 16th. This Oct 15 thing about shoes is a MONTH since release. Naturally most us already tweaked & edit our rosters before then.

SO WHY?

Whats with this specific date anyway? If you can fix the updated jerseys thing, WHY NOT THIS?

Can anyone tell us & be honest about it? Is it a coding thing? Or its deliberate fpr whatever reason?

Its just... its frustrating already to wait, then this. I already told this issue to one of the 2K devs here, he said hes gonna tell the dev team theyll fix it. I just dont get. I mean. Come on, guys. Jesus Christ.

*~*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2016, 11:15 AM   #2
Banned

BegBy's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: SHOE ISSUE: What about CUSTOM ROSTERS BEFORE OCTOBER 15? This is outrageous.

Hopefully they can change it to an earlier date as the vast majority of custom rosters will likely predate the 15th.
Old 11-08-2016, 12:06 PM   #3
Pro

timsmooth503pa's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: SHOE ISSUE: What about CUSTOM ROSTERS BEFORE OCTOBER 15? This is outrageous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BegBy
Hopefully they can change it to an earlier date as the vast majority of custom rosters will likely predate the 15th.
Hell we buy the game early to get ahead on editing and get penalized for it but if you just bought it you have access to everything don't make no sense they need to fix that help enable all customization and individual sharing of players and shoes 2k can do it if they want
Old 11-08-2016, 12:09 PM   #4
Banned

BegBy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
Hell we buy the game early to get ahead on editing and get penalized for it but if you just bought it you have access to everything don't make no sense they need to fix that help enable all customization and individual sharing of players and shoes 2k can do it if they want
Really like your rosters, dude. I use yours and Turty's exclusively. I hope they fix this so guys like you can get a more authentic product out there.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:12 AM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by timsmooth503pa
PRECISELY.

They literally WANT us to preorder then we preorder guys WHO GOT THE GAME EARLY ARE ONES GETTING SCREWED like this. The Dream Team alone was frustrating at the time, it wasnt fixed till THREE WEEKS after early tip off.

Now this?

WTF is about October 15? Us early buyers got the game literally A MONTH BEFORE that (I got mine literally Day 1, Sept. 16 or 17 I think) so again, the custom roster makers already did their work & of all people we get the last end of stick.

Its just... I dont know what else to say, man.

*~*
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-09-2016, 11:49 AM   #6
Rookie

I was able to add new shoes to my roster that I created before oct 15. I went to Roster then I chose "Create Roster" rather than "edit roster", I then downloaded my custom roster. Then equipped shoes from there.

I also tried the same roster but chose "edit roster" instead of "create roster". Wasnt able to equip the shoes when i did this.
Old 11-09-2016, 11:50 AM   #7
Rookie

33JAF's Arena

I'll be getting the game used in April from now on once all the patches and updates are out. Could you imagine another game adding content but only if you start over from the beginning? Come on..
Old 11-10-2016, 10:22 PM   #8
Banned

BegBy's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by web99992002
I was able to add new shoes to my roster that I created before oct 15. I went to Roster then I chose "Create Roster" rather than "edit roster", I then downloaded my custom roster. Then equipped shoes from there.

I also tried the same roster but chose "edit roster" instead of "create roster". Wasnt able to equip the shoes when i did this.
Tried this with several rosters. Didn't work.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball »