Home

Attribute Rating Chart?

This is a discussion on Attribute Rating Chart? within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-20-2018, 09:22 PM   #1
Rookie

Kevin82485's Arena

OVR: 2
Attribute Rating Chart?

Does anyone know where I can get a chart (or provide some guidance) breaking down the ratings scale for some of the various attributes? I know we have the Speed, Agility, Strength, and Jumping scale here http://nfl2k5rosters.com/attributes.html. I've also been following GillBoldberg's advice here: https://forums.operationsports.com/f...ranchises.html

But I'm curious about other attributes like Tackling, Coverage, Pass Rush, Run Coverage, Kick Power, Kick Accuracy, Throwing Accuracy, Read Coverage, Pass Block, Run Block. Based on a player's performance, what rating should these various attributes be?

I've spent a lot of time already re-rating the final original NFL 2K5 rosters based on how all the players careers panned out until now or whenever they retired. I'm also adding tons of missing players who were never put in the game and removing/overwriting a bunch more whose careers ended in 2003.

I've sort of just been rating players based on feel and what I've seen all the players rated at before I started re-rating as a way to gauge what I set the attributes to. But I'm hoping that there is something a little more rigid or tried and true to go by and/or best practices to follow when rating.

Any thoughts or advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Wisconsin Badgers

XBL: TheJudge24
PSN: UntalentedTalent
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football > ESPN NFL 2K5 Rosters »