Home

WWE RAW & Smackdown June Thread

This is a discussion on WWE RAW & Smackdown June Thread within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-06-2022, 07:10 PM   #1
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

OVR: 0
WWE RAW & Smackdown June Thread

As I started writing this, WWE literally had nothing confirmed for RAW and now they added official previews. RAW tonight hails from..... GREEN BAY, WISCONSIN.

- Cody Rhodes will address the WWE Universe following his gutsy performance last night against Seth Rollins inside Hell In A Cell. Despite a torn pectoral muscle, Cody competed by his own choice and still managed to beat Seth Rollins. Have to assume he'll be off TV for months and that this likely threw a wrench into major MITB plans for Cody Rhodes.

- The Judgement Day has vowed to add a new member to the group tonight. With the likes of Damian Priest and Rhea Ripley turning over a new leaf after joining Judgement Day, what superstar will Rise to the occasion and join The Judgement Day tonight?

- The Premiere Edition of MIZ TV with The Miz & Maryse.

- Bianca Belair defeated Asuka and Becky Lynch to retain her RAW Women's Championship and she won't have to wait long to find out who her next challenger is. A Fatal 4 Way Match will take place between Liv Morgan, Rhea Ripley, Doudrop and our favorite Goddess, Alexa Bliss to determine Bianca's next opponent.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2022, 07:40 PM   #2
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Re: WWE RAW & Smackdown June Thread

What will be the final Countdown to Cody clock until his comeback, 20 minutes until Cody Rhodes kicks off RAW and addresses the WWE Universe.
Old 06-06-2022, 10:08 PM   #3
Asst 2 the Comm Manager

TheShizNo1's Arena

OVR: 33

Lucked into seeing that whole judgement segment. I was entertained.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
You underestimate my laziness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
**** ya

Old 06-06-2022, 10:53 PM   #4
Pro Sports Handicapper

bababooey76's Arena

OVR: 14

Watch a 3 hr Raw for this main event? Too many people on this roster that have no business being on the main shows. 4 or 5 women who are even remotely believable. I want to be invested in this. Raw makes it hard for me.
Old 06-07-2022, 12:47 AM   #5
All Star

UFCMPunk's Arena

Thinking Cody's injury played a major role into what happened with the Judgement Day. They need a top face and turning Edge was an interesting choice. Though if they needed a top face, should have turned Rollins instead of having him attack Cody..... again.

I feel like we were just scratching the surface with this new Edge and thought he was going to win MITB, cash in during Cody's match against Roman taking Cody's moment. With Edge saying how the old Edge would have let Cody become Champion but he doesn't care about Cody fulfilling his family legacy, etc.

RAW was pretty good, Miz TV was hilarious with Maryse trying to defend Miz's... um size.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-07-2022, 03:51 AM   #6
Pro

chronoxiong's Arena

OVR: 2

Gonna miss seeing Cody Rhodes on RAW. He was one of the main things I cared about the show recently. That torn pec looks so brutal. Give him props for going through with the match. And he was getting Cody chants from the crowd. Compared to all the constant boos he was getting on his way out of AEW. Crazy. About that Miz TV segment, Riddle held his own on the mic against Miz. But I can't help stare at Maryse's rack throughout the entire time. Solid match between Usos/Street Profits.

Judgment Day though. The leader got kicked out of his own group? Can Finn Balor really hold down this stable? I was shocked at this development and will have to see how the booking for this goes. The women continue to main event RAW that I dont even remember the last time the men main evented the show. But that Fatal Four Way match was pretty good and had some nice spots. Just happy to see Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan out there competing for something. Makes sense for Rhea to win the match though because she looks like the best opponent for Bianca. The rest of the show was whatever. Worst segment of the night goes to the Omos/Cedric Alexander and then Dirty Dawgs stuff. I miss seeing a show revolve around a World Champion.
Old 06-07-2022, 05:05 AM   #7
MVP

Gramps91's Arena

OVR: 22

Heel Edge is my favorite so this breaking up of Judgment Day, I’m not sure how I feel about it to be honest. I guess depends on where it leads but for right now it’s got me aggravated

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 06-07-2022, 06:55 AM   #8
All Star

OVR: 2

I’d say Finn has a had a small amount of practice leading a heel stable. I think he’ll be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »