Home

WWE '12 on Amazon

This is a discussion on WWE '12 on Amazon within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-05-2011, 04:48 PM   #1
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13
WWE '12 on Amazon

Anyone pre-ordering it from there? I'm wondering why on 2 day shipping, it's listed as arriving on the 29th? Also why they don't have release day shipping, they usually have that on every game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-05-2011, 07:09 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: WWE '12 on Amazon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
Anyone pre-ordering it from there? I'm wondering why on 2 day shipping, it's listed as arriving on the 29th? Also why they don't have release day shipping, they usually have that on every game.
Not for every game. Demand on pre-orders must not be enough. Remember, the game comes out the week of Thanksgiving. UPS often takes off not only Thanksgiving, but the day before or after Thanksgiving (can't remember which), so your order gets pushed back to the next week. I pre-ordered at Gamestop for this very reason. More pre-order bonuses + I will actually get the game on the 22nd.
Old 11-05-2011, 07:21 PM   #3
Lillard Time

FlyRice's Arena

OVR: 19

Keep your eye on the product page. Sometimes Release Date Delivery will show up a week before it releases, then you can just change your shipping speed if you've already pre-ordered it.
Old 11-07-2011, 07:46 AM   #4
RKO!!

PantherBeast_OS's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Sounds like to me you might be better off just going to Gamestop and preordering instead. Less of a headache.
Old 11-07-2011, 01:28 PM   #5
MVP

Pezell04x's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
It's because of Thanksgiving. I did the free shipping so I'll be getting it some time in December.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-08-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
Rookie

toine2983's Arena

OVR: 7

Funny seeing this thread. I e-mailed a customer service rep about this and received this response:

Quote:
Thank you for asking if WWE 12 video game is eligible for Release-Date Delivery. I've checked the product detail page on Amazon.com, and it appears the item is not currently eligible for this shipping option.

We only offer the Release-Date Delivery option when we know we can get the item from our suppliers in time to meet our delivery promise to you. It is possible that this item will become eligible as the release date gets closer and we've confirmed our inventory.

At this time, I can only suggest that you check back on Amazon.com at a later time. If this item becomes eligible for Release-Date Delivery, that information will be posted on the item detail page here:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...=operasport-20

Eligibility for Release-Date Delivery is indicated for each product on the product page, in the order pipeline, or at check-out. If the option does not appear, either the item or the shipping address is not eligible.
I want to pre-order the game from Amazon in part due to the $10 credit they're now offering but if release date delivery isn't an option I'll get it from somewhere else.
Old 11-11-2011, 02:58 PM   #7
MVP

Molarmite's Arena

OVR: 13

Hopefully someone here can answer this question, but I used $20 credit to order it from Amazon and they said if I cancel it then I lose that credit. Now if I return it unopened after I get it, will I get $60 back or just the $40 I actually paid?
Old 11-11-2011, 06:26 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Hopefully someone here can answer this question, but I used $20 credit to order it from Amazon and they said if I cancel it then I lose that credit. Now if I return it unopened after I get it, will I get $60 back or just the $40 I actually paid?
You use it you lose it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »