Home

Raw 06/18/12 -R.I.P People Power

This is a discussion on Raw 06/18/12 -R.I.P People Power within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2012, 03:41 AM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 06/18/12 -R.I.P People Power

John Cena's woes continued last night,obviously his loss to The Rock at WM destroyed him just as he sai...what's that?...oh really? Well apparently it's had no effect on at all as he's won 3 straight PPV matches and Johnny Ace is fired after what has to be one of the bottom 10 WWE PPV main events in history. Continuing his bullying tactics it wasn't enough for the hobbled Ace to be fired but Cena picked up the helpless man on crutches and FU'ed him through the Spanish announce table. That might be a record for how long that table has lasted while actually being broken. Who will be bullied next by Cena? Those folks that have their careers destroyed by Ryback? Cena might as well stoop to vulture.

So a new GM is in order. Perhaps Paul Heyman will drop his own lawsuit against HHH to take the job.

CM Punk retained his title but not his girl. It appears Kane won AJ despite taking the fall in the match. Her kisses seem to be bad luck. Of course this means Daniel Bryan wasn't pinned and therefore the "who's better?" brought up from the contraversial ending of OTL was not settled. I guess they'll just have to wrestle again one on one. [sarcasm]How unforunate.[/sarcasm]

With the fans firmly behind him (despite what Jerry Lawler heard),Dolph Ziggler came ever so close to beating the evil Sheamus for the World Title. The people clearly wanted Ziggler to win and would want him to have another chance but the era of people of power is over so that weasly heel Sheamus is spared the wrath of Ziggler.

Bizzaro Cena and Titus O'Neil made it a win with the help of A.W. and are now one step away from the tag titles and "millions of dollahz! millions of dollahz! millions of dollahz! millions of dollahz! millions of dollahz! millions of dollahz!". With Kofi and R-Truth still recovering from their attacks at the hands of Big Show there just might be new tag team champions on Raw. Though with A.W. having turned on Epico,Primo and Rosa they just might prevent that.

Speaking of Big Show there's likely consequences and repercussions headed the way of the Funkasaurus.

Time for a new a challenger for the IC title. Cody used his rematch and lost. He should be moving on to bigger things anyway.

Meanwhile on the US title side of things there's now 2 sock puppets any oppoent will have to get by...if the title ever gets defended.

Ryback now demands to ruin 3 careers. This just might his thing forever.

I guess that's all that's set up anyway. What ever happend to that Miz guy? He was pretty good.

They might have MITB qualifiers this year or maybe they'll just say "here's the people in it" and that's it. I suspect qualifers with a suprise return.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 06:19 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 26
Re: Raw 06/18/12 -R.I.P People Power

Miz is filming a movie

Just call me Sanchez
Old 06-18-2012, 06:46 AM   #3
The Batman

soltrain's Arena

OVR: 16

Punk didn't lose the girl. Didn't you see that smirk she was giving him as Kane carried her away?
Old 06-18-2012, 07:14 AM   #4
The Batman

soltrain's Arena

OVR: 16

Also - where in the hell do you take John Cena from here? There is nobody for him to feud with.
Old 06-18-2012, 08:31 AM   #5
MVP

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by soltrain
Also - where in the hell do you take John Cena from here? There is nobody for him to feud with.
Surely this is the month he has off. Rest before Summerslam. MITB doesnt need Cena

Just call me Sanchez
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2012, 08:35 AM   #6
MVP

Spongedaddy's Arena

OVR: 10

I think having Show help get Clay over in the ring is a good idea.
Old 06-18-2012, 10:29 AM   #7
Banned

OVR: 0

Are we going to get a "Search for the new GM" story or are they going to name one tonight? Anyone's thoughts?
Old 06-18-2012, 11:29 AM   #8
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorneyDave86
Are we going to get a "Search for the new GM" story or are they going to name one tonight? Anyone's thoughts?
I would hope they ditch it completely (just tired of the "GM vs. wrestler" feuds), but the GM role is so engrained in WWE programming right now it would be tough to condition people to believe that the shows are just running on their own now.

Maybe the board sees a change in Vince over the last year and gives him back his position overseeing day-to-day stuff?

Or they just go without a GM for a month and name a new one at the 1,000th Raw.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »