Home

Raw 07/30/12 - Local man ruins everything

This is a discussion on Raw 07/30/12 - Local man ruins everything within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-28-2012, 05:28 PM   #1
goh
Banned

OVR: 37
Raw 07/30/12 - Local man ruins everything

John Cena became the first man to cash-in MitB and not win the title so CM Punk is still your champion. Of course their match was ruined by Big Show who just likes to mess things up at this point...

Post match CM Punk put The Rock to sleep. Of course The Rock only shows up once every 2-3 months (yet is still granted a title shot while someone busts their *** taking huge bumps at TLC and won't get a rematch) so it'll be a while before there's consequences and repercussions. On Twitter Kevin Nash said the nWo would return but they only come in take over mode and they've got Punk's back.

Of course this means Punk needs a Summerslam oppoent. I guess that'll be up to the new crazy raggamuffin GM. Maybe she'll give Bryan a shot after she denied him last week. Gotta get something for that right? It's better than a Charlie Sheen feud anyway.

The Miz became IC champ last week,Christian used his rematch clause on SD so a new contender is in order.

Damien Sandow was on the reciving end of DX shenanigans but they're all retired-ish so they'll likely get away with it. Perhaps Sandow will interject himself into the Lesnar/HHH feud to teach that ignoramus a lesson.

ADR is getting himself another shot at Sheamus...even though no one cared the first time and the match was horrible. Still built on nothing. But at least Ziggler can cash-in between now and then and hopefully get a change in the match.

The most intresting tag team is on NXT so I guess there's still nothing going on there.

Most intresting divas also on NXT and they're barely on Raw anymore anyway.

Maybe Santino will actually defend his US Title. Maybe he'll lose and the person that wins can bring it back to respectability and actually defend it and stuff.

Heath Slater thinks his beatings are over and claims to be the legend killer...

They really need secondary feuds.

Remember the show is 3 hours now and still 75 minutes behind in Canada.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-28-2012, 07:21 PM   #2

ubernoob's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: Raw 07/30/12 - Local man ruins everything

Upgrade complete.
Old 07-29-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

BlueNGold's Arena

OVR: 41

I think I'm actually looking forward to this Raw more than Raw 1000, as crazy as that sounds.

I just can't wait to (hopefully) hear Punk go off. He was decent as a face but was starting to get stale and directionless, which was the complete opposite of what he was at this time last year and also not what I had expected him to become after re-signing.

Now it makes so much more sense why Cena and his over-the-top clown matches/storylines were being put above Punk and the WWE title. You gotta think Punk is going to go off about that, among other things, as to why he turned last week.

I can't wait. The Rock and a heel CM Punk are really only the two things that get the wrestling nerd in me going at this point.

Old 07-29-2012, 09:13 AM   #4
All Star

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold
I think I'm actually looking forward to this Raw more than Raw 1000, as crazy as that sounds.

I just can't wait to (hopefully) hear Punk go off. He was decent as a face but was starting to get stale and directionless, which was the complete opposite of what he was at this time last year and also not what I had expected him to become after re-signing.

Now it makes so much more sense why Cena and his over-the-top clown matches/storylines were being put above Punk and the WWE title. You gotta think Punk is going to go off about that, among other things, as to why he turned last week.

I can't wait. The Rock and a heel CM Punk are really only the two things that get the wrestling nerd in me going at this point.
Plus, you know, Punk and his opponents made mention of this a couple times.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

HHH returns to his blueblood roots and forms a tag team with Sandow after losing to Lesnar.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-29-2012, 02:39 PM   #6
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNGold

He'll probably also be pissed that Rock gets a title shot for no reason other than being The Rock. It was a good time to turn him heel.

Unrelated to the bold, wonder what they do with Orton? Before suspension, it was going to be him and Ziggler probably. He went after Miz as well. Neither of them are really in the position to go after him at the moment. Does he come back and knock ADR out of the WH Title picture?
Old 07-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #7
The Lord of #Hashtags

legendkiller5's Arena

OVR: 27

Unless I get Orton v. Ziggler (cashes in), soon, I don't want Orton anywhere around the WH Title, if it means putting Zigs on the backburner.

Then again, I'd prefer Sheamus and Orton than ADR again.
Old 07-29-2012, 06:18 PM   #8
Hall Of Fame

dochalladay32's Arena

OVR: 21

New title reveal anyone? That ****y joke that represents Cena surely must go with Punk turning. At least I hope.

... l u l z is censored? What?

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »