Home

WWE 2K14 Attributes Thread

This is a discussion on WWE 2K14 Attributes Thread within the WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2013, 12:08 AM   #17
MVP

OVR: 16
Re: WWE 2K14 Attributes Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedwebb
No, haven't messed with that
What sliders are you using?

Also, you might have to raise the Adrenaline attribute. In my tests, anything 75 and under made the wrestler almost dead in the water when trying to run. Have you seen this?

Last edited by Steven547; 10-31-2013 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:23 AM   #18
All Star

SmashMan's Arena

OVR: 14

Random thought - does the strategy guide list the effects each attribute has? I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a strategy guide, so wouldn't know myself.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:30 AM   #19
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
What sliders are you using?

Also, you might have to raise the Adrenaline attribute. In my tests, anything 75 and under made the wrestler almost dead in the water when trying to run. Have you seen this?
I have not seen issues dropping the adrenaline yet. I decided to drop that to slow individuals down all together. I figured that with it lowered the cpu would run around less and would create a slower pace overall. I have seen smaller guys run for a couple steps but no negative consequences at this point.

I changed the A.I. Reversals from 10 to 5 except the finisher rate and foreign object rate. Left them at 10. Under damage I maxed both those out. Under general I lowered all to 5 except finisher and Foreign object reversal. Left those at 10 but I believe those are for when you actual play in a match.

I just watched Andre take santino apart in about 6 min beating him with Andres elbow drop into a pin. Santino didn't have a whole lot of offense in this one. So far so good.

If you try them let me know, feedback is appreciated.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:40 AM   #20
MVP

Testing them out now with Zach Ryder (modified) against Andre (default). I'll definitely have to check the sliders and also thinking about applying the same formula to the DEF attributes, at least for the "Jobbers". Oh yea...what difficulty level do you have this on? ANd do you have Reversal Damage on as well? I think last year that was an issue.
Old 10-31-2013, 12:52 AM   #21
MVP

Here are my thoughts so far:

I'm using the unchanged, default Cena vs your changes for Zach Ryder. Zach Ryder is dominating the match and even cut Cena open. He had a ton of reversals as well, which I might apply this logic to Ryders DEF attributes as well.

I'm also thinking that this "drastic" of a change, should be used for the "jobbers". The mid-carders, maybe drop by 20 or so only.

Have you noticed anything with the SPD attribute? I'm trying to figure out what exactly this does. I put a wrestler at 1 and didn't notice any difference.

Also, might want to lower Recovery for the jobbers as well...this will keep it more "realistic".
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2013, 03:38 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runne130
hey I have a spreadsheet of all the new overalls and rating I don't know how to upload it though, I make one every year so I can compare the guys
can you send me please?

Last edited by dokoham; 05-25-2020 at 04:40 AM.
Old 10-31-2013, 06:58 AM   #23
MVP

cedwebb's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven547
Here are my thoughts so far:

I'm using the unchanged, default Cena vs your changes for Zach Ryder. Zach Ryder is dominating the match and even cut Cena open. He had a ton of reversals as well, which I might apply this logic to Ryders DEF attributes as well.

I'm also thinking that this "drastic" of a change, should be used for the "jobbers". The mid-carders, maybe drop by 20 or so only.

Have you noticed anything with the SPD attribute? I'm trying to figure out what exactly this does. I put a wrestler at 1 and didn't notice any difference.

Also, might want to lower Recovery for the jobbers as well...this will keep it more "realistic".
The speed attribute by definition determines how fast the movement of a wrestler is. I believe it slows down how fast they are able to pull off moves. Example would be a faster wrestler would be able to get into a grapple a lot faster than a slower one if they were to try lock up at the same time. Don't know if that is 100% correct but that's what I am thinking.

I haven't applied the changes it the defense yet because I wanted longer matches. So far I am seeing what I want. I do have reversal damage ON and last year I had it OFF. Have not tried it off yet.
Old 10-31-2013, 01:44 PM   #24
Rookie

victorkingchamp's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Random thought - does the strategy guide list the effects each attribute has? I couldn't tell you the last time I bought a strategy guide, so wouldn't know myself.
The in game manual lists what each attribute does.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > WWE 2K and Other Wrestling Games »