Home
News Post

IGN has posted some Backbreaker screenshots.
"Backbreaker is the first football game with truly interactive tackles. By utilizing the motion synthesis engine, euphoria, players will never make the same tackle twice, giving them an intensely unique experience every time they play the game."

Member Comments
# 21 BaoWeezy @ 10/26/09 03:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherbeast
See so many people want to see the BB team get NFL rights to make it into a nfl game. But if it takes them 4 years just to bring out their first Football game. Then they will never ever get the NFL rights. NFL wants a yearly game for the fans. Not once every 4 to 5 years. So never expect Back breaker to more then another blitz type game with no NFL rights.
Dude it takes them forever to make the initial game then after that they can build on it and it will be able to be ready for yearly releases. Im sure the first madden on 360 took longer than a year to make..well maybe not cuz it was horrible but you know what i mean making the initial game takes a longass time. I know backbreaker will have the most amazing tackles AND The movement is ultra realistic and it wont be floppy *** ragdoll like so many others think cuz i have worked with endorphin a LOT and i know euphoria is 10 times better than endorphin im worried that it wont have enough actual football in it like deep playbooks, franchise mode, and sttrategies like audibles and all the good stuff madden has

# 22 cale @ 10/29/09 10:17 AM
If you really think NHL09 or any other $60 sports game actually "out-thinks" you, you are living in denial. No sports game has ever, or will ever do what you are describing.

# 23 quadragintanovem @ 11/03/09 11:17 AM
What is this game? Where is there information about it?

# 24 t11 @ 11/12/09 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfos81
They know they can't compete w/ EA, thats why they've mentioned co-existing w/ them. Maybe EA could do something w/ this Euphoria engine?
Ian Cummings has already expressed that he does not believe Euphoria is the future of gaming. He does not think it can deliver results that are as realistic as canned animations.

# 25 boxboy99 @ 11/13/09 12:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by t11
Ian Cummings has already expressed that he does not believe Euphoria is the future of gaming. He does not think it can deliver results that are as realistic as canned animations.
Not to flame but of course Ian Cummings would say the competitors engine isn't the future of gaming. It is like Dana White saying Fedor sucks. I guess we will find out how it plays out in the next 2-3 years. It does seem the Euphoria hype has cooled down a bit.

# 26 t11 @ 11/18/09 04:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxboy99
Not to flame but of course Ian Cummings would say the competitors engine isn't the future of gaming. It is like Dana White saying Fedor sucks. I guess we will find out how it plays out in the next 2-3 years. It does seem the Euphoria hype has cooled down a bit.
First, Dana White would never say that. He might call Fedor stubborn, an idiot, and a moron for not accepting 30 mil or whatever it was. But the reason he tried to get him in the first place is becuase Fedor is on the best, if not the best, fighters in the world.

Anyways, I was just saying that as a response to the like 500 people who keep saying "EA is gonna buy the engine." Probably not, but if they do, they will look like total douchbags. Its kinda like their MMA game, that they are making after declining the UFC license some odd years ago and calling MMA a "dirt" sport.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.