Home
News Post

As the regulars of this news post/thread can see, we now have the ability to post in any Forum we wish to and keep it on the home page. So I figure, what better place to put this post, than right here in the OS Neighborhood. For those unfamiliar with this daily post, it's just something I came up with a long time ago, to generate discussion and get to know our readers. I'll post various interesting links, "What's Up?" w/ me, Question of the Day (commonly referred to as QOTD) and birthdays (make sure you update your profile, if you want it listed).

We launched the redesign on Saturday with great success. Although we had a few hiccups and had to add more processor power to both servers, it seems like the new redesign is getting high remarks. A lot has gone into this, through ideas from the staff (old and current) and plenty of long nights. I'd like to take this time to personally thank all of them and all of our readers for making this site what it is today.

Hope to see some new readers joining in on the discussion, we have quite a few regulars that post in this daily thread, so make sure you join in on the conversations!

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What is your favorite feature of the new Operation Sports?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Saber (25), Hack22 (24), GuiltyGoaT487 (21), Tomasperez9 (17)

Member Comments
# 21 Chaos81 @ 02/25/08 11:36 AM
I like the fact that we can still use the old skins.

# 22 Nomah5 @ 02/25/08 11:52 AM
Steve: What happened to the entertainment and technology forum? I can't seem to find it. Help???

# 23 Scott @ 02/25/08 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomah5
Steve: What happened to the entertainment and technology forum? I can't seem to find it. Help???
It's right above this forum, its still there.

# 24 Acid @ 02/25/08 12:00 PM
I like the new front page the most. At the "old" OS, I didn't even check the front page, but now I'll be checking it all the time (especially with the handy menu on the left side of the skin).

# 25 mgoblue @ 02/25/08 12:07 PM
I like the reader and hype scores...just the tracking they have based on game name now is great...

I'm also really liking the podcast. I listen to podcasts on my commute to work 3 days a week, it makes the hour go by so much faster.

# 26 MachoMyers @ 02/25/08 12:47 PM
QOTD: Love the new layout.

Although it took an message from Steve for me to find the Morning Other Stuff.

# 27 PVarck31 @ 02/25/08 12:49 PM
QOTD: Love the ratings for games and hype. Like the tabs on the right on the front page.

What am I up to: Im effing Matt Damon!

# 28 Sandman42 @ 02/25/08 01:34 PM
QOTD: I like the hype/review scores you can give. Should come in handy if I want to see what the general feel is towards a certain game. Also I'm liking all the new content that's on the front page with all the new articles written for the site.

# 29 WDOgF0reL1fe @ 02/25/08 04:53 PM
QOTD: Havent really checked everything out yet, but i just like the overall LOOK to it. Definetly going to check out the podcasts. I love podcasts

# 30 sbmnky @ 02/25/08 05:20 PM
It's almost March, which means it's almost time to go home!!! No offense to Oakland, but I can't wait to get home to Los Angeles!!!

QOTD: I like the overall design very much - easy to navigate. As features go, the link to the podcast is great and I really enjoy being able to look, preview or review any game!

# 31 McLite @ 02/25/08 06:21 PM
David Blaine Part 4! Cracks me up.

# 32 Boltman @ 02/25/08 06:38 PM
QOTD

My favorite thing is definitely the home page. I never used to go here, now I do.

Site looking better than ever!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.