Home
News Post

Here is a video clip I captured of all the team ratings in NCAA Football 09. I was told these ratings WILL change before release, but it's something to discuss amongst yourselves. It is probably a little hard to make out the numbers, but I'm sure someone will get them all.

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 AuburnAlumni @ 05/12/08 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
I thought the Stars rating was based more on Prestige than the type of year a team had. If that's the case, then ND should be a 6* school. As should many of the other top line programs in the country.
It's a combo of both.

5 years ago...LSU was a 4 star program on the game. Now..they are a 6 star, so obviously the recent success of LSU has boosted them.

Notre Dame hasn't been great for 20 years, yet the ever lasting "stigma" of greatness with ND keeps them at a 6 star or close to it with their alumni base, TV Network (NBC) and general "aura".

FSU and Miami have been in slow decline but were SO dominant in the 90s that it's almost like an enternal "mulligan" if they lose 4-5 ball games a year.

It's hard to gauge how EA rates the prestige of a program.

Teams like LSU, West Virginia, etc. should and do have a definite boost in their perceived prestige, but the old standbys.....FSU, Miami, ND seem to go no lower than a 5 star., even if they completely bomb for a few seasons (6-6, 2-9, etc.)

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.