Home
Madden 09 News Post

Pasta Padre has posted player and team ratings for Madden NFL 09.

Quote:
"Looking forward to Madden 09 ratings? Well here you can find overall player ratings via pictures of each team’s current depth chart. Most of the players will be listed on these, though ones that are low on the depth chart (such as WRs) won’t be displayed. Keep in mind that it is possible the ratings will change by release. Continue on to view the pictures within a gallery setting and the team ratings list."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Shadymamba @ 06/03/08 11:27 AM
lmao!! is there any reason for me to play lol miami is a 67 oh man nobody is going to trade with me lol

# 42 Shadymamba @ 06/03/08 11:37 AM
i just realized i can trade for colt brennan he is just as good as mcown lol!! thats a shame

# 43 RaychelSnr @ 06/03/08 11:47 AM
Well, the Chiefs are far from the worst team in the game....ok well....they at least aren't the worst team in the game. They are tied for worst in the division, and there is no hope to be had. If anything, I can actually enjoy rebuilding the Chiefs now and they will most definitely be my team in my Madden franchise by default. Look out for the Pats and Cowboys online though, yikes!

Glen Dorsey as an 84...talk about a cap eater and beastly man in a few years of Madden...yikes!

The offense doesn't look too far off. I'm interested to see what I'm going to do with two 78 overall guys at QB, I might trade Huard for another lineman or something. Who knows....

# 44 RaychelSnr @ 06/03/08 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeler99
That's half the fun of franchise mode ... making the team you take over into YOUR team! I love trading away high-priced older veterans for lower rated young players and extra draft picks. Then build your team into a champ thru the draft.
Yep, I think I might try to put together another super draft for the Chiefs in my first year with them. I'm not sure who all I will trade away, but I can bet it'll be a significant number of guys that I'm paying a lot for...either way, it should be a fun year overall

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.