Home
News Post

Today is unofficially Top Spin 3 day at OS. Later today we'll be posting our review along with our first strategy guide for the game.

To kick things off we have some Top Spin 3 prizes to give away.

First Prize (1 winner)
  • Top Spin track jacket
  • Top Spin 3 Game (system of their choice)
  • 2K library of games (MLB, NBA, Don King – system of their choice)

Runners Up (2 Winners)
  • Top Spin 3 Game (system of their choice)

How To Enter: Reply to this news post and tell us in 100 words of less why you deserve to win this prize. The best answers will be chosen by a select panel of OS Staff members as the winners. Good luck!

Competition closes: Midnight EST, July 31st, 2008. It is unfortunately only open to US residents.

Game: Top Spin 3Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
Top Spin 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Matt Diesel @ 07/14/08 11:33 PM
Give it to me and Ill donate the price of the game to the charity of your choice (its a tax write-off). I was gonna buy it anyway.

# 62 moose1619 @ 07/15/08 12:23 AM
I need it because I have coached Tennis in the past and I wasn't real good at it. If I ever have to coach it again I can use it as a training tool and learn the game better. On top of that it would just be cool to have. Piece. The Ace.

# 63 EUBlink @ 07/15/08 06:58 AM
I'm not going to lie; I cannot stand to watch tennis. Perhaps, though, a tennis video game will help break that apathy for the sport? The only proper way to find out is for me to get that tennis game free of charge. Just think of the good things the entire human race could learn from it! The possibilities are endless!

# 64 colkilla @ 07/15/08 09:31 PM
no one writing on here actually "deserves" the game. i'd just like to have it. i like tennis, my sons play tennis. i am a firefighter and only work 9 days a month so i need another game to help me fill time on all those days off...

# 65 bgeno @ 07/15/08 09:48 PM
I often use sports games as a form of self-education. I cannot tell you how much I learned about hockey and football from NHL2K7 and the EA's NCAA Football series, respectively. From moving the puck through the neutral zone to covering the flats in a Cover-3 zone, I have greatly increased my sports knowledge through videogames. Admittedly, I know very little about tennis. I feel, however, that I can learn a great deal about one of the world's most popular sports through Top Spin 3. Thank you.

# 66 eweezy23 @ 07/15/08 10:32 PM
I deserve to win because i'm a die hard tennis fan and loved the Nadal vs federer match. I also enjoyed the demo very much but unfortunly I don't have the money to buy it. GO NADAL!!!!!!!and thanks for your time

# 67 auburntigersfan @ 08/01/08 05:34 PM
any news on when the winners will be announced?

# 68 sbmnky @ 08/01/08 06:48 PM
It all started when my parents named me Prince Babolat. All I wanted for my 10th birthday to attend my first tennis camp. My dad told me if I ate all my vegetables for 1 month prior to my birthday, he would send me to tennis camp. Two days before my birthday my dad went out to get some bread at the bakery and never returned. Since that day I've haven't eaten vegetables, played tennis and gained so much weight I can't leave the house. Top Spin 3 is the only way I will ever get my tennis fill!

# 69 auburntigersfan @ 08/02/08 02:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmnky
It all started when my parents named me Prince Babolat. All I wanted for my 10th birthday to attend my first tennis camp. My dad told me if I ate all my vegetables for 1 month prior to my birthday, he would send me to tennis camp. Two days before my birthday my dad went out to get some bread at the bakery and never returned. Since that day I've haven't eaten vegetables, played tennis and gained so much weight I can't leave the house. Top Spin 3 is the only way I will ever get my tennis fill!
they stopped taking entries yesterday.

# 70 sbmnky @ 08/02/08 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
they stopped taking entries yesterday.
I re-read the first post and realized what an idiot I was. I decided to relish in my stupidity and not delete the post.

# 71 auburntigersfan @ 08/02/08 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmnky
I re-read the first post and realized what an idiot I was. I decided to relish in my stupidity and not delete the post.
maybe they'll still take it, they aren't done looking them over yet anyway.

# 72 NZ Buccaneer @ 08/07/08 10:13 AM
and it is one of the more imaginative entries too

# 73 bronco92 @ 08/07/08 03:43 PM
We're looking through these now to find winners.

# 74 drae2 @ 08/16/08 04:14 PM
Hey Steve, what about a Madden giveaway?

# 75 CS10029 @ 08/20/08 01:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by drae2
Hey Steve, what about a Madden giveaway?
Cue the, "It sucks so much they should give it away", post.

# 76 mattyg @ 08/20/08 12:18 PM
Ha, you want my copy of Madden? It only has a minor smell of vomit on the cover and on the 3 page instruction manual...

# 77 yamabushi @ 08/20/08 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyg
Ha, you want my copy of Madden? It only has a minor smell of vomit on the cover and on the 3 page instruction manual...
Bravo sir.

# 78 CS10029 @ 09/02/08 06:56 PM
Any update on this yet? I know its a free game, but its been a month, hahaha.

# 79 NZ Buccaneer @ 09/04/08 02:06 PM
yeah I'm keen to see which post won too

# 80 hawkeyekid @ 09/14/08 11:59 PM
I must have missed something because I haven't seen who won the game yet.

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.