Home
Madden 09 News Post

Pasta Padre has the scoop.

Quote:
"The demo for Madden 09 will hit XBL and PSN on Friday August 1st. If you just can’t wait until August 1st the same demo (only for the Xbox 360) is available with the purchase of an NFL DVD that releases tomorrow the 22nd."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 bcruise @ 07/22/08 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
speculations are running wild...
It starts...between this and Head Coach, it's gonna be a wild couple of weeks.

# 22 PVarck31 @ 07/22/08 05:29 PM
Quote:
This is hilarious man. EA would get ripped if they included a $100 dollar bill with the game.

# 23 mrprice33 @ 07/22/08 05:30 PM
they have been as transparent as they can be with regards to gameplay, but people still want to speculate and act foolish.

# 24 Brandwin @ 07/22/08 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
This is hilarious man. EA would get ripped if they included a $100 dollar bill with the game.
Maybe, but more times then not they deserve it.

# 25 JBucc @ 07/22/08 05:45 PM
Man that's lame. What the heck is wrong with 4 2 minute quarters like NCAA? I think EA needs to run everything by us before they go ahead with dumb ideas like this.

# 26 nousername @ 07/22/08 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjv31
After buyin Madden 08, that's the least they could do. So far as NCAA 09...don't know about that, I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the hype.

# 27 countryboy @ 07/22/08 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nousername
After buyin Madden 08, that's the least they could do. So far as NCAA 09...don't know about that, I wasn't dumb enough to fall for the hype.
so since I bought NCAA '09, I am dumb?

# 28 ghm125 @ 07/22/08 06:07 PM
Quote:
ME TOO!!!! "I am not think as you dumb I am",or you cant fool me I am too ignorant

# 29 countryboy @ 07/22/08 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghm125
ME TOO!!!! "I am not think as you dumb I am",or you cant fool me I am too ignorant

# 30 SoxFan01605 @ 07/22/08 06:12 PM
lol...so they show off two features they are hyping this year for the "casual" crowd and they are hiding something. Ian and company have been pretty open about what is/isn't in game (to a fault almost, in some cases) yet here we are flipping out over something we haven't seen. I'll concede that the hardcore Madden supporters are a bit rediculous at times with their unyielding loyalty and defense of the "Madden Machine," but you conspiracy theorists...lol. Wow. All this without even picking up the controller!

# 31 nousername @ 07/22/08 06:15 PM
Quote:
If you want to that's what you want to believe...who am I to try and make you feel different?

So far as what I EXPECT from a football game, I knew that EA WOULD NOT deliver, even after all of the hype about OpenGameplay...whatever that is...I wasn't dumb enough to fall for it from what I EXPECT. It's crazy that I had to explain that...but you better believe, i'm NOT explaining anything again...take it how you want.

It amazes me how some of you get on other people for speaking against EA...ya'll are some of the most defensive people on the net.

I did not know that EA's Jedi Mind Control was this strong. I DO have the right to my own opinion...hope you know that...

# 32 countryboy @ 07/22/08 06:27 PM
Quote:
If you want to that's what you want to believe...who am I to try and make you feel different?

So far as what I EXPECT from a football game, I knew that EA WOULD NOT deliver, even after all of the hype about OpenGameplay...whatever that is...I wasn't dumb enough to fall for it from what I EXPECT. It's crazy that I had to explain that...but you better believe, i'm NOT explaining anything again...take it how you want.

It amazes me how some of you get on other people for speaking against EA...ya'll are some of the most defensive people on the net.

I did not know that EA's Jedi Mind Control was this strong. I DO have the right to my own opinion...hope you know that...

I am going to strongly suggest that you stop with the talking down to and making yourself superior to others just because they bought and enjoy a game that you don't. And that, I WILL NOT explain to you again.

And of course you are entitled to your opinion, no one said otherwise. And I am not getting onto you for speaking out against EA, all I did was ask a question.

# 33 SoxFan01605 @ 07/22/08 06:33 PM
I'm not going to explain myself again either!

...sorry...just trying to fit in

# 34 NFLFAN @ 07/22/08 09:11 PM
This is what phil said

One other point to help set expectations...

Our demo will not function like it has in the past. Don't expect a play now or short quarter experience. Expect some Virtual Trainer and a taste of gameplay through one of our Madden Moments.

Phil

# 35 swanlee @ 07/22/08 10:29 PM
Quote:
and the EA apologists are swooping in on defense.

# 36 countryboy @ 07/22/08 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swanlee
and the EA apologists are swooping in on defense.
who's sweeping in on defense? All I was doing was making light of the fact that people are speculating why the demo is the way it is. I find it entertaining, hence the

# 37 Rawdeal28 @ 07/23/08 02:48 AM
Quote:
Quote:

so u didnt like 08 and u expected NCAA to fail, and im pretty sure u expect 09 to fail just like the last 2 games, why are you here???

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.